IN

5 Signins

52 Page Views

• Views: 52
  • Message 11 of 13

Re: Moto One Power Touch Screen not responding

2019-11-20, 14:46 PM

Hi Suman,

Could you please confirm if it only happens while charging?

Yes, it happens while charging and also while not charging. I have observed it in both the cases.

Are you using any screen protector?

Yes, the default one you guys shipped with the phone.

Also, please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone?

Updated with the Serial Number.

Is it okay if we look into your apps to determine what is causing the issue? This will help us investigate.

Yes, you can look into the apps but do not modify apps without my consent and also do not access any of personal data without my consent.

Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link - https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

I couldn't really find the "Motoroal Privacy" option here or on the Phone, though I followed your instructions from the linked post you shared. Could you please guide me on that?

Thanks.

Options

1824 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

303 Signins

18819 Page Views

• Views: 18819
  • Message 12 of 13

2019-11-22, 4:48 AM

wrote:

Hi Suman,

Could you please confirm if it only happens while charging?

Yes, it happens while charging and also while not charging. I have observed it in both the cases.

Are you using any screen protector?

Yes, the default one you guys shipped with the phone.

Also, please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone?

Updated with the Serial Number.

Is it okay if we look into your apps to determine what is causing the issue? This will help us investigate.

Yes, you can look into the apps but do not modify apps without my consent and also do not access any of personal data without my consent.

Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link - https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

I couldn't really find the "Motoroal Privacy" option here or on the Phone, though I followed your instructions from the linked post you shared. Could you please guide me on that?

Thanks.

Hi Mahesh_Sutar,

Thanks for the details. To save you from going to the Service Center, we can try these basic troubleshooting steps, check your device without the Screen protector or phone case. Sometimes the proximity sensor gets blocked with cases or screen guards. 

If it's still the same, a repair would be the next option.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

5 Posts

11-08-2019

IN

5 Signins

52 Page Views

• Views: 52
  • Message 13 of 13

2019-11-25, 12:09 PM

Screen protector isn't the culprit here, I sense and your troubleshooting steps are of no help.

Literally you are asking me to spend some money scraping the screen protector (once removed, I can’t put back the same again so have to spend extra money to put another one. Can you pay for that?)

You asked to update the profile with IMEI/Serial number, and I did it. What did you do with that? Did you check anything using that? or simply asked to update it?

If checked, could you please provide the details of what you checked and what's the outcome?

Had a bad experience at your authorized service centers in past so have no trust in visiting your service centers. Many users are complaining about this issue, so certainly there's some specific pattern/issue with this model. Is there anything that you can figure out?

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete