Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dipendranath
What's DOS?
Views: 240
Message 11 of 14

Re: Moto One Power - Touch issue with earphones

I'm having the same problem with my Motorola One Power device. How to get ride of this issue?
BashaMohammed
What's DOS?
Views: 186
Message 12 of 14

I also hv this same issues with Beyerdynamic headphones after PIE update. Same headphones wd working perfectly when using Orio

SontoSP
Paper Tape
Views: 110
Message 13 of 14

Hey Matt,
I am still facing Ghost touch problem, most of the time on my Moto One Power.
I also tried to unplug my earphone when ghost started to touch, but touching stopped after some times.

Please fix this problem, i am just fade up. I am using my same earphone with moto one power for 3 months, but facing the problem from 3 days ago.

Please give me some solution.
Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 83
Message 14 of 14

@SontoSP wrote:
Hey Matt,
I am still facing Ghost touch problem, most of the time on my Moto One Power.
I also tried to unplug my earphone when ghost started to touch, but touching stopped after some times.

Please fix this problem, i am just fade up. I am using my same earphone with moto one power for 3 months, but facing the problem from 3 days ago.

Please give me some solution.

The solution that we surfaced earlier in this thread was a damaged call button on the headset. We have not been able to reproduce any "ghost" issues on this phone. Can you provide details on the headset, and exactly what happens? A video is best if you can capture one.

Thanks,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Top Kudoed Authors