cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ananda_Neogi
Paper Tape
Views: 2,498
Message 1 of 27

Moto One Power screen brightness after Andriod PIE upgrade (v 9.0) from Android OREO (v 8.1)

Screen Brightness reduced a lot compared to oreo(8.1).

Is anyone facing the same problems as me and what are the solutions to these problem?

• Edited to be single-topic. - Matt
Debi444
Paper Tape
Views: 2,426
Message 2 of 27

Re: Moto One Plus issues post upgrade to Andriod PIE (v 9.0) from Android OREO (v 8.1) post here

1.I too hv the brightness problem......

2.besides upgrading the camera app which give very bad photo quality y can't u add googlG camera app instead, the phone is well supported by Google

3. How to remove the pixel bar.......its Android pie yet we can't costumize our desktop

4.Notifiction need minute fixing

Ananda_Neogi
Paper Tape
Views: 2,418
Message 3 of 27

Re: Moto One Plus issues post upgrade to Andriod PIE (v 9.0) from Android OREO (v 8.1) post here

I don't think stock android 9.0, have the option of removing the pixel bar. Google want everything to be searched by their search engine Smiley Happy. You have to use other launchers(eg. nova launcher) to customize desktop as per your liking.

Ananda_Neogi
Paper Tape
Views: 2,414
Message 4 of 27

Found the solution to vibration issue.
1. settings-> accessibility->Vibration can set vibration option ON/OFF. This option if turned off, it will impact all apps together, calls/notification/texting vibration will not work.

Adam88
Paper Tape
Views: 2,414
Message 5 of 27

I have the issue that the option of changing home screen grid size is gone after upgrading to android pie. How this option can be back. I am not intereted in third party launchers to work with.

anrgptl
SCSI Port
Views: 2,382
Message 6 of 27

Re: Moto One Power issues post upgrade to Andriod PIE (v 9.0) from Android OREO (v 8.1) post here

i am also having lower brightness on the same percentage of brightness (30 to 40 percent without adaptive brigtness ) as compared to oreo. now it feels less bright at 30 to 40% of brightness and i have to keep it at about 60 to 70% of brightness to feel comfortable reading text and that cause battery to drain faster... am i being paranoid or has there been some tweak on brightness level after the pie update
Nikhil2398
Punch Card
Views: 2,288
Message 7 of 27

Re: Moto One Power issues post upgrade to Andriod PIE (v 9.0) from Android OREO (v 8.1) post here

Screen Brightness reduced in pie a lot as compared to oreo.

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 2,279
Message 8 of 27

@Nikhil2398 wrote:

Screen Brightness reduced in pie a lot as compared to oreo.

These kinds of catch-all threads for issues are not very effective. Some tips.

I'm changing this thread title to be about brightness only.

Thanks.

Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
gpshah2010
Paper Tape
Views: 2,061
Message 9 of 27

Screen brightness not adjusting

Screen brightness issues comes after updating android 9, kindly check and slow as soon as possible. Thank you.
jaiswalaashish4
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 2,082
Message 10 of 27

Re: Moto One Power screen brightness after Andriod PIE upgrade (v 9.0) from Android OREO (v 8.1)

Seems liks 90% on Pie is equivalent to 60% on Oreo. 

Very dim PIE!

Top Kudoed Authors