Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sush24p
What's DOS?
Views: 1,105
Message 1 of 13

Moto One Power speaker is not working

Hi Team,

My Motorola One power speaker is also not working. It stopped working suddenly after 2-3 weeks. I am not sure what went wrong. There is no damage happened - the speaker just stopped working. Please provide a valid solution.

1BHP
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 1,092
Message 2 of 13

Re: Moto One Power speaker is not working

What troubleshooting methods have you tried so far?

- 1BHP
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,037
Message 3 of 13

@sush24p wrote:

Hi Team,

My Motorola One power speaker is also not working. It stopped working suddenly after 2-3 weeks. I am not sure what went wrong. There is no damage happened - the speaker just stopped working. Please provide a valid solution.

Hi sush24p,

Thanks for posting, could you quickly test in 'Moto Help' app and let us know if it works there? Also, may I know from when did you start noticing this? When you say it stopped working—could you confirm what happens when you are trying to make a call on speakerphone or watch a video on YouTube/other third-party sites?

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

sush24p
What's DOS?
Views: 1,011
Message 4 of 13

Yes I checked in 'Moto Help' app, speaker is not working. I started noticing it from 7th dec. It suddenly stopped working when I was watching video on Hotstar. As suggested by motocare support over messanger, I performed exact steps and did hard reset still issue continues.

Please do needful and give me suggestion for next steps

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 991
Message 5 of 13

@sush24p wrote:

Yes I checked in 'Moto Help' app, speaker is not working. I started noticing it from 7th dec. It suddenly stopped working when I was watching video on Hotstar. As suggested by motocare support over messanger, I performed exact steps and did hard reset still issue continues.

Please do needful and give me suggestion for next steps

If it failed the Hardware test in the Help app, then you should submit the phone for repair.

Sorry for the problem.

Thanks,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
gara
What's DOS?
Views: 781
Message 6 of 13

Well it happened to me within 10 days of purchase and I got it replaced with new one with great difficult. Looks like there is a genuine problem in the hardware.

nishance
Blue Screen Again
Views: 654
Message 7 of 13

Even I have also same problem. Moto speaker is not working.

Ay you mentioned quickly test in 'Moto Help' app and it is not working. Not able to hear anything.

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 594
Message 8 of 13

@nishance wrote:

Even I have also same problem. Moto speaker is not working.

Ay you mentioned quickly test in 'Moto Help' app and it is not working. Not able to hear anything.

Then please submit for service. Sorry for the problem.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Sugeesh
What's DOS?
Views: 284
Message 9 of 13

My motorMot one power phones speaker is not working after 2 weeks. Give me a solution for this issue

Matrimanish
Blue Screen Again
Views: 192
Message 10 of 13

My motorola power one mobile has suddenly stopped making sound if i play audio/ video or call without speaker. If i watch any youttube video/ watsupp vieo, there is no sound coming out.

but i can able to hear voice during  adjusting volume, alarm in setting and calls over speaker.

In hardware test , speaker test is fine, so no need to change speaker.

What is role of receiver.

Let me know what is solution.

Top Kudoed Authors