IN

8 Signins

80 Page Views

• Views: 80
  • Message 1 of 10

Moto one power (Pie OS)Call waiting service not working

2018-12-08, 15:08 PM

Hi All,

Moto one power (Pie OS) Call waiting service not working for my Airtel and Jio networks. I have verified with slot one and slot two also.

Note: Call waiting is enabled already and verified using *43# (Call waiting service is enabled)

Any suggestions you want to give me here.

Thanks,

SM

Options

126 Posts

12-29-2016

IN

122 Signins

1670 Page Views

• Views: 1670
  • Message 2 of 10

Re: Moto one power (Pie OS)Call waiting service not working

2018-12-10, 5:02 AM

What happens if you were to put the Airtel and Jio SIM's on a different phone and then check their call waiting functionalities?  Are you sure it's the set and not your service providers?  You need to run this check first as it'll give you clues who to actually reach out to.

I had a similar problem on my MOP, but I traced the issue to my carrier and made them fix it.  Everything was fine on the set.

Suggested is to not only post questions/issues, but also the initial troubleshooting that you may have done so that forum moderators get a better idea of what/where the problem could be and guide you appropriately, and in a shorter time frame.

Options

4 Posts

12-08-2018

IN

8 Signins

80 Page Views

• Message 3 of 10

2018-12-10, 5:44 AM

Thank you for the suggestion.

I was tried using different network with call waiting service enabled - but no use.

Netowrok providers said to check  with *43# - by this call waiting service is enabled.

Lenavo/moto customer care guys suggested to factory reset -done this also but no use.

Updated to Lenavo/moto customer care people.

When I enabled waiting service mobile network will go to H..3G..4G..H..3G..4G.. After some time you navigate to same place then you can see the call waiting serivce is disabled, after 3-5 secs again enable.

Options

4 Posts

12-08-2018

IN

8 Signins

80 Page Views

• Message 4 of 10

2018-12-10, 5:49 AM
Yes, call waiting service is working fine for the same number in other mobile.
Options

126 Posts

12-29-2016

IN

122 Signins

1670 Page Views

• Message 5 of 10

2018-12-10, 5:58 AM

What I've understood from your post is that the signal strength varies, and thus it moves between H, 3G, and 4G.  Well, this is normal and has nothing to do with call waiting or MOP.  I understand you've tried with a different network, but if you're using the same phone, then you're not going anywhere.

Let me be more specific on how to run a test -

1. Given that the issue is with the MOP handset, take out both the Jio and Airtel SIM's out of it.

2. Take two different handsets and put the Jio SIM in one and the Airtel SIM in the second handset.  Ensure call waiting settings are enabled in the settings of the two other handsets.

3. Call the Jio handset from the Airtel handset, or vice versa.  Accept the call and let it run.

4. Ask one of your friends to first call the Jio number and then the Airtel number while the call is on, or vice versa.

5. Check whether call waiting works on both the handsets, for both the SIM's, or not.

If the call waiting still does not work on the two test handsets, then Airtel and/or Jio will have to check the SIM related rights from their backend and fix the problem.  If call waiting works on those handsets, then you'll have to re-verify the settings on the MOP.

This is what I had done when I had faced issues with my carrier.  In my case, call waiting did not work even after putting the SIM in a different handset on which I knew call waiting works.  I pursued my service provider and forced them to check their backend, and that's when things started working.

Keep us posted on how things go with you.

Options

126 Posts

12-29-2016

IN

122 Signins

1670 Page Views

• Message 6 of 10

2018-12-10, 6:02 AM

Ah, I see you posted your finding while I was typing my post.  Good to know that call waiting is working on another mobile, which means your service provider is not at fault.

Can you go to the MOP settings via - Phone -> click on three dots on the upper right hand corner -> Settings -> Calling accounts -> choose Jio/Airtel -> Additional settings, and check whether 'Call waiting' is enabled there or not?

Options

1 Posts

01-29-2019

IN

1 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 7 of 10

2019-01-29, 10:05 AM
Options

1 Posts

05-24-2019

IN

2 Signins

17 Page Views

• Views: 17
  • Message 8 of 10

2019-05-24, 12:31 PM

Call eating ok but phone are other call busy show pls resolve the quarie

Options

1 Posts

07-05-2019

IN

1 Signins

21 Page Views

• Views: 21
  • Message 9 of 10

2019-07-05, 14:13 PM

Moto one power (Pie OS)Call waiting service not working

And vallrecording also not working in any suproting app also 

Options

3 Posts

11-24-2019

IN

2 Signins

12 Page Views

• Views: 12
  • Message 10 of 10

2019-11-24, 13:34 PM

I tried similar steps, but after enabling Call Waiting Setting, those not remaning intact, when i am checking again Call Waiting Setting is getting grayed out. can you help with this.

wrote:

Ah, I see you posted your finding while I was typing my post.  Good to know that call waiting is working on another mobile, which means your service provider is not at fault.

Can you go to the MOP settings via - Phone -> click on three dots on the upper right hand corner -> Settings -> Calling accounts -> choose Jio/Airtel -> Additional settings, and check whether 'Call waiting' is enabled there or not?

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete