cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
BAKKIR
Paper Tape
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎12-06-2018
Location: IN
Views: 801
Message 1 of 11

Moto one power call options

Hi,

 

One of the basic need is call record. That's missing on MOTO ONE POWER. Add it on your next update. 

OnlyOneMoto
SCSI Port
Posts: 29
Registered: ‎11-29-2018
Location: IN
Views: 777
Message 2 of 11

Re: Moto one power call options


@BAKKIR wrote:

Hi,

 

One of the basic need is call record. That's missing on MOTO ONE POWER. Add it on your next update. 


They are not planning to add any new feature to device. 

So my suggestion is to use any third party app from Google Playstore.

ragulmano
Paper Tape
Posts: 9
Registered: ‎01-31-2019
Location: IN
Views: 403
Message 3 of 11

Re: Moto one power call options

me too have the same issue ...
ragulmano
Paper Tape
Posts: 9
Registered: ‎01-31-2019
Location: IN
Views: 403
Message 4 of 11

Re: Moto one power call options

you won't say this one ...

this is basic need ..... but not avilable  ...they need to answer for it ...

Shivoham
Punch Card
Posts: 16
Registered: ‎12-29-2018
Location: IN
Views: 353
Message 5 of 11

Re: Moto one power call options


@OnlyOneMoto wrote:

@BAKKIR wrote:

Hi,

 

One of the basic need is call record. That's missing on MOTO ONE POWER. Add it on your next update. 


They are not planning to add any new feature to device. 

So my suggestion is to use any third party app from Google Playstore.


Call Recording Disabled by Google in Android Pie - so 3rd Party Apps not working Properly

 

Only Solution is :

Root Phone and use 3rd Party App

or Buy Phone with Native Call Recording Support

OnlyOneMoto
SCSI Port
Posts: 29
Registered: ‎11-29-2018
Location: IN
Views: 244
Message 6 of 11

Re: Moto one power call options


@Shivoham wrote:

@OnlyOneMoto wrote:

@BAKKIR wrote:

Hi,

 

One of the basic need is call record. That's missing on MOTO ONE POWER. Add it on your next update. 


They are not planning to add any new feature to device. 

So my suggestion is to use any third party app from Google Playstore.


Call Recording Disabled by Google in Android Pie - so 3rd Party Apps not working Properly

 

Only Solution is :

Root Phone and use 3rd Party App

or Buy Phone with Native Call Recording Support


Wait a minute, 3rd party apps are working perfectly fine.

No need to root your phone.

 

I personally use Automatic call recorder app and its working without any issues.

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Posts: 16,682
Registered: ‎02-03-2016
Location: US
Views: 224
Message 7 of 11

Re: Moto one power call options


@OnlyOneMoto wrote:

@Shivoham wrote:

@OnlyOneMoto wrote:

@BAKKIR wrote:

Hi,

 

One of the basic need is call record. That's missing on MOTO ONE POWER. Add it on your next update. 


They are not planning to add any new feature to device. 

So my suggestion is to use any third party app from Google Playstore.


Call Recording Disabled by Google in Android Pie - so 3rd Party Apps not working Properly

 

Only Solution is :

Root Phone and use 3rd Party App

or Buy Phone with Native Call Recording Support


Wait a minute, 3rd party apps are working perfectly fine.

No need to root your phone.

 

I personally use Automatic call recorder app and its working without any issues.


Does it reliably record both sides of the conversation?

 

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
OnlyOneMoto
SCSI Port
Posts: 29
Registered: ‎11-29-2018
Location: IN
Views: 205
Message 8 of 11

Re: Moto one power call options


@MattForumsMngr wrote:

@OnlyOneMoto wrote:

@Shivoham wrote:

@OnlyOneMoto wrote:

@BAKKIR wrote:

Hi,

 

One of the basic need is call record. That's missing on MOTO ONE POWER. Add it on your next update. 


They are not planning to add any new feature to device. 

So my suggestion is to use any third party app from Google Playstore.


Call Recording Disabled by Google in Android Pie - so 3rd Party Apps not working Properly

 

Only Solution is :

Root Phone and use 3rd Party App

or Buy Phone with Native Call Recording Support


Wait a minute, 3rd party apps are working perfectly fine.

No need to root your phone.

 

I personally use Automatic call recorder app and its working without any issues.


Does it reliably record both sides of the conversation?

 

- Matt


Checked today some recordings and found out  that some are not working properly.

In some recordings both ends are recorded and in some only my voice is recording.

Shivoham
Punch Card
Posts: 16
Registered: ‎12-29-2018
Location: IN
Views: 169
Message 9 of 11

Re: Moto one power call options


@OnlyOneMoto wrote:

@MattForumsMngr wrote:

@OnlyOneMoto wrote:

@Shivoham wrote:

@OnlyOneMoto wrote:

@BAKKIR wrote:

Hi,

 

One of the basic need is call record. That's missing on MOTO ONE POWER. Add it on your next update. 


They are not planning to add any new feature to device. 

So my suggestion is to use any third party app from Google Playstore.


Call Recording Disabled by Google in Android Pie - so 3rd Party Apps not working Properly

 

Only Solution is :

Root Phone and use 3rd Party App

or Buy Phone with Native Call Recording Support


Wait a minute, 3rd party apps are working perfectly fine.

No need to root your phone.

 

I personally use Automatic call recorder app and its working without any issues.


Does it reliably record both sides of the conversation?

 

- Matt


Checked today some recordings and found out  that some are not working properly.

In some recordings both ends are recorded and in some only my voice is recording.


yes, facing same issue

it record only my voice and not other side

 

same app working perfectly with my other phones [with Android N & O]

Problem with Android Pie Only

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Posts: 16,682
Registered: ‎02-03-2016
Location: US
Views: 157
Message 10 of 11

Re: Moto one power call options


@Shivoham wrote:

@OnlyOneMoto wrote:

@MattForumsMngr wrote:

@OnlyOneMoto wrote:

@Shivoham wrote:

@OnlyOneMoto wrote:

@BAKKIR wrote:

Hi,

 

One of the basic need is call record. That's missing on MOTO ONE POWER. Add it on your next update. 


They are not planning to add any new feature to device. 

So my suggestion is to use any third party app from Google Playstore.


Call Recording Disabled by Google in Android Pie - so 3rd Party Apps not working Properly

 

Only Solution is :

Root Phone and use 3rd Party App

or Buy Phone with Native Call Recording Support


Wait a minute, 3rd party apps are working perfectly fine.

No need to root your phone.

 

I personally use Automatic call recorder app and its working without any issues.


Does it reliably record both sides of the conversation?

 

- Matt


Checked today some recordings and found out  that some are not working properly.

In some recordings both ends are recorded and in some only my voice is recording.


yes, facing same issue

it record only my voice and not other side

 

same app working perfectly with my other phones [with Android N & O]

Problem with Android Pie Only


I would have been surprised if it had worked. Motorola phones almost never support call recording, as it's not part of the standard Android OS.

 

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Top Kudoed Authors