10-04-2019

IN

4 Signins

72 Page Views

• Views: 72
  • Message 1 of 12

Moto one power network/signal Problem

2019-10-04, 6:12 AM

Facing severe network issues with the device. Had purchased this device in December, 2019. Since then the problem with connectivity was something I had been facing. First, I thought it to be a network provider's problem. So, I have yesterday ported my network. But still the same issues. My phone's signal strength is hardly -114 dBm whereas the same network provider's on other phone is -95dBm. I've also gone through the several posts in the forum wherein most of the people with this handset are facing problems. I request you to please approve/accept and process the replacement of my device as it's not been even one year. Attaching the screenshots for your reference.

Options

3 Posts

10-04-2019

IN

4 Signins

72 Page Views

• Message 2 of 12

Re: Moto one power network/signal Problem

2019-10-04, 6:23 AM

Following attachment is the signal from the same network provider but in another phone.

Options

1540 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

274 Signins

16814 Page Views

• Views: 16814
  • Message 3 of 12

2019-10-04, 13:26 PM

wrote:

Following attachment is the signal from the same network provider but in another phone.

Hi Aveesh,

Thanks for posting this. I would like to know if you are facing the Network connectivity issues with other network providers or is it only with Airtel. I see that you are using JIO SIM as well, is it the same? Please confirm, also, check with another Airtel SIM card and see if it's the same.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

16 Posts

02-19-2019

IN

29 Signins

377 Page Views

• Views: 377
  • Message 4 of 12

2019-10-07, 6:23 AM

You guys are never gonna come up with a solution. Why would you even ask any further questions.

I myself have complained earlier related to same issue, even shared details of the problem along with the updated profile with permission to access the phone (if required). 

I'm still about to hear from your team. Its been over a month.  

Options

1540 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

274 Signins

16814 Page Views

• Message 5 of 12

2019-10-08, 8:29 AM

wrote:

You guys are never gonna come up with a solution. Why would you even ask any further questions.

I myself have complained earlier related to same issue, even shared details of the problem along with the updated profile with permission to access the phone (if required). 

I'm still about to hear from your team. Its been over a month.  

Hi Ninad02,

Is it the same concern as this? If yes, kindly follow the thread. Let us know if it is not.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

3 Posts

10-04-2019

IN

4 Signins

72 Page Views

• Message 6 of 12

2019-10-08, 13:25 PM

Hi Suman,

Yes, I'm facing this problem with all the Sim cards be it any network provider.

If you had read my post responsibly you would come across two network names viz Airtel and Vodafone. And to your next question yes, it's the same issue with all the other network providers as well. I would appreciate of we focus on the resolution going further.

Options

3 Posts

11-29-2018

IN

5 Signins

139 Page Views

• Views: 139
  • Message 7 of 12

2019-11-13, 7:31 AM

I have the same dbm problem on moto one power.

Don't by any Motorola brand phone, because of, now Motorola customer service is so poor. They did not understand the customer problem. They see only the mobile IMEI code and check the warranty period when finished.

The company waits for the warranty period to expire until it makes new excuses and doesn't offer any proper solution.

ISUUE:

No network/signal problem

I visit twice the moto service center they not giving proper solutions and not checked the phone properly. Also, I request online to replacing my device. But they not understand and say visit the third time to check the phone properly. 

A lot of the time it takes to take data and add it back.

I suggest don't buy any moto phone. Buy Other brand phones so they can understand and solve the problem.

Options

1540 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

274 Signins

16814 Page Views

• Message 8 of 12

2019-11-13, 9:44 AM

wrote:

I have the same dbm problem on moto one power.

Don't by any Motorola brand phone, because of, now Motorola customer service is so poor. They did not understand the customer problem. They see only the mobile IMEI code and check the warranty period when finished.

The company waits for the warranty period to expire until it makes new excuses and doesn't offer any proper solution.

ISUUE:

No network/signal problem

I visit twice the moto service center they not giving proper solutions and not checked the phone properly. Also, I request online to replacing my device. But they not understand and say visit the third time to check the phone properly. 

A lot of the time it takes to take data and add it back.

I suggest don't buy any moto phone. Buy Other brand phones so they can understand and solve the problem.

Hi RaviBhai,

Sorry to hear the inconvenience caused. As you have mentioned that you already visited our Service Center, kindly email us regarding your concern with your contact number, device IMEI number and Job Sheet at apsocial@motorola.com for further assistance. Once our team receive your details, we will immediately escalate your case to the concerned team.

Regards,

Suman

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

3 Posts

11-29-2018

IN

5 Signins

139 Page Views

• Views: 139
  • Message 9 of 12

2019-11-13, 13:37 PM

I already sent mail above mention mail id: apsocial@motorola.com on Oct 3, 2019, 2:51 PM with all detail. No reply from your side. And moto service station not given a job sheet.

Also i direct message on twitter for this isuue.

Options

1540 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

274 Signins

16814 Page Views

• Message 10 of 12

2019-11-14, 5:10 AM

wrote:

I already sent mail above mention mail id: apsocial@motorola.com on Oct 3, 2019, 2:51 PM with all detail. No reply from your side. And moto service station not given a job sheet.

Also i direct message on twitter for this isuue.

Hi RaviBhai,

Can you PM me your email ID? Let me check your case record.

Regards,

Suman

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save