Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Random9
Paper Tape
Views: 461
Message 1 of 3

Moto one power not turbo-charging

Hi I'm Krishna,

I bought my Moto one power a week back. It takes over 7 hours to fully charge my phone even though I use the charger that was sent with the phone.

I saw online that wiping cache partition solves this issue at times but there's no option of wiping cache in the phones recovery options.

Please suggest what I should do as I've been a Moto user since a few years now and have never faced such an issue 

• Subject edited to be more descriptive. - Matt
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 420
Message 2 of 3

Re: Moto one power

@Random9 wrote:

Hi I'm Krishna,

I bought my Moto one power a week back. It takes over 7 hours to fully charge my phone even though I use the charger that was sent with the phone.

I saw online that wiping cache partition solves this issue at times but there's no option of wiping cache in the phones recovery options.

Please suggest what I should do as I've been a Moto user since a few years now and have never faced such an issue 

Hi Random9,

Thank you for posting here, sorry to learn about the charging delay on your device. Let us try a few steps here and see if this improves?

1. Does charging your device when switched off— improves? 
  2. Can you test in Safe Mode to see if this is an app issue? To go into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, then press and hold the pop-up "Power off" key until the Safe Mode instructions pop up. Charge your device in safe mode and let us know how it goes?
  3. Please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps to determine what is causing the delay? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards,
Swaraj

Moto Support

Random9
Paper Tape
Views: 398
Message 3 of 3

Re: Moto one power

I rebooted my phone a few times and somehow the turbocharge started working. It charged my phone in 3 hours this time, so yeah that problem is solved now. 

This question still stands though, how do I clear my cache partition on the phone?

Top Kudoed Authors