Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ssarkar503
Fanfold Paper
Views: 450
Message 1 of 40

Moto one power switching off automatically

Hello guys my moto one power is just switching off automatically when i dont use the phone for a long time this problem started after updating to pie. It switches off and i have to long press the power button to switch it back on . Is it a bug in adaptive battery or what is the problem kindly guide me.

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 384
Message 2 of 40

Re: Moto one power switching off automatically

@Ssarkar503 wrote:

Hello guys my moto one power is just switching off automatically when i dont use the phone for a long time this problem started after updating to pie. It switches off and i have to long press the power button to switch it back on . Is it a bug in adaptive battery or what is the problem kindly guide me.

Hi.

That's very unusual. And it's not a dead battery, eh? You are not using the phone at all and you pick it up to find out it's off?

Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Thanks,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Ssarkar503
Fanfold Paper
Views: 382
Message 3 of 40

Its not a dead battery charge was around 58% when this thing happened . One more thing is that i do not clear my recent apps coz the phones are smart to know when memory is being extensively used and closes the app.. one more problem faced recently is an error message showing " figerprint dirty clean and try again" lots of bugs. Got the december security patch yesterday want to use it a few more days then will let you know if the problem still continues.....thanks a lot

Ssarkar503
Fanfold Paper
Views: 337
Message 4 of 40

I am posting a screenshot of the battery usage the graph is broken in between as the phone was switched off automatically

KathiravanS
Paper Tape
Views: 196
Message 5 of 40

I'm also facing the same problem in my Moto one power after updating to pie. It automatically reboots. Suggest me a solution.
Kathir
Motorola Admin
Views: 163
Message 6 of 40

@Ssarkar503 wrote:

I am posting a screenshot of the battery usage the graph is broken in between as the phone was switched off automatically

I'd like to help but I need the information I requested above.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Motorola Admin
Views: 162
Message 7 of 40

@KathiravanS wrote:
I'm also facing the same problem in my Moto one power after updating to pie. It automatically reboots. Suggest me a solution.

Hi.

Can you provide any specific dates/times when this has happened? Is the phone doing anything in particular when it happens?

Thanks for having your serial number in your profile. May I look at your apps, etc., to see if they are contributing to the problem?

- Matt

Ssarkar503
Fanfold Paper
Views: 160
Message 8 of 40

This is my battery usAge

Ssarkar503
Fanfold Paper
Views: 159
Message 9 of 40

This my serial n imei

• Removed -- don't post your IMEI publically. Follow the instructions provided and put it in your profile, where it's secure. Thanks. - Matt
Ssarkar503
Fanfold Paper
Views: 158
Message 10 of 40

This was a week back

Top Kudoed Authors