Did you mean: 
Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 179
Message 11 of 40

Re: Moto one power switching off automatically

@Ssarkar503 wrote:

This was a week back

Just an observation, but all of these screenshots show the imo app in recent use. You might try removing that and see if it was behind this.

I'll know more once I have the IMEI in your profile, and you permission -- please post it here -- to look at your apps.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Ssarkar503
Fanfold Paper
Views: 178
Message 12 of 40

I have tried that already....as a fact that is my normal usage which i used to use during oreo also then i didnt face this problem....as for permission u can view....i will update imei no

Ssarkar503
Fanfold Paper
Views: 176
Message 13 of 40

Also to inform that motocare india told me to flash my device.....is it advisable?

Motorola Admin
Views: 159
Message 14 of 40

@Ssarkar503 wrote:

Also to inform that motocare india told me to flash my device.....is it advisable?

Well, it can't hurt, but not sure we've done much to understand this yet. Did they tell you anything else?

Can you give me a date/time of any of these incidents? 

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Ssarkar503
Fanfold Paper
Views: 157
Message 15 of 40

On 03/02/2019 at around 08.:15 pm it rebooted also on 25/01/2019 at around 12:30pm 

KathiravanS
Paper Tape
Views: 125
Message 16 of 40

On 05.02.2019 around 8.45 pm my phone has rebooted. I was listening songs in my headphone with my phone in my pocket. The music suddenly got off and the phone was rebooting. Please give me an apt solution for this problem.

Kathir
KathiravanS
Paper Tape
Views: 125
Message 17 of 40

You are welcome to look at my apps for whether they are contributing for the problem.

Kathir
Motorola Admin
Views: 120
Message 18 of 40

@Ssarkar503 wrote:

On 03/02/2019 at around 08.:15 pm it rebooted also on 25/01/2019 at around 12:30pm 

Thanks, we're investigating, but with just a couple incidents it's not easy to understand what's happening. Can you please report if it happens again? What you were doing at the time, date and time, etc.?

Thanks.

- Matt

Motorola Admin
Views: 114
Message 19 of 40

@KathiravanS wrote:

You are welcome to look at my apps for whether they are contributing for the problem.

Many thanks for following instructions! Smiley Very Happy

We will look into it. As I indicated, isolated reboots are hard to diagnose (and I think they are more common than we notice). If you can report any future incidents and include as many details as possible, that will help.

Also, since this was so recent, can you try to get a bug report?

1. Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on Build number 7 times on the build number to go in to the developer options mode]
2. After the above steps Developer options will be enabled and will show in your Settings menu.
3. Go to Settings > Developer options > Enable USB debugging > Toggle On
4. Enable Settings > Developer options > Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On
5. Once the issue is reproduced, Go to Settings > Developer options > Click on take bug report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power down menu.
6. Wait for some time until the bug report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.
7. Then upload the BugReport to your personal Google Drive and share the link to the BugReport via email to supportforums@motorola.com, and include a note referring to this post so we know what it refers to.
8. Provide observations of what you saw happen right before the bug report was taken. Please indicate the time that you observed the behavior in local time.

Thanks! If you can do this, it would also be good if you could then try to reproduce the issue, and get a second bug report afterward. 

- Matt 

Ssarkar503
Fanfold Paper
Views: 110
Message 20 of 40

Sure if any occur immediately shall let you know

Top Kudoed Authors