Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one / motorola one power
All Forum Topics

Moto one power verity mode disabled

2020-02-21, 3:52 AM

Hello. 

I'm here to post about an issue I have and would like to know if I could get some information or help about it. 

I bought a second hand Moto one power in my country (Argentina), and thou its a great phone I think I committed a mistake. 

The phone isn't available in my country, so I presumed it was imported from Europe or the US. When I opened the package, the box inside said Moto P30 note, and was inscribed with Chinese symbols. Fearing a scam I looked up the model and it was the same model, just the Chinese denomination for it. Okay so far so good.

It already came with the android pie update, but when I turned it on a message appear in the upper left corner which said "verity mode is" and the rest was hidden behind the Noth. I didn't give it a second thought, until very recently when I tried to install Netflix on my device, and couldnt. I looked it up and found that the most recent version of Netflix doesn't work with bootloader unlocked or DM-verity disabled.

I think the phone was force updated to Android Pie and therefore I'm afraid I won't get the android 10 update when it arrives. 

So I would like to know if there's something I could do about it, even pay for a official technician to flash the original Rom and lock the bootloader or something.

Sorry if this isn't the place for this request, I just want some help. 

Thanks for reading. 

Options

2 Posts

03-14-2020

MX

5 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Moto one power verity mode disabled

2020-03-20, 9:52 AM
Hello, I also bought this equipment, I am from Mexico and I bought it new on an internet page, contact Motorola and what they told me was that the system was hacked and that they could not help me, did you have any news?
Options

1126 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

235 Signins

13798 Page Views

• Views: 13798
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Moto one power verity mode disabled

2020-03-25, 12:40 PM

Hi,

Thanks for posting and sorry to know about this. Since your device is a modified device, I would suggest you contact the place a purchase and replace it or go for a device which is available in your country. However, I will move your thread to our Developers Community and see if we can get any help from there.

Regards,

Suman 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save