Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Srinivas81
Fanfold Paper
Views: 545
Message 1 of 18

Moto one power warranty

I bought this phone this month but Moto help says out of warranty... Also umpteen.mails to customer care of Moto and Lenovo teams are unanswered..

Shivoham
Punch Card
Views: 519
Message 2 of 18
Srinivas81
Fanfold Paper
Views: 512
Message 3 of 18

Re: Moto one power warranty

Tried nothing available.. 

What next ?

Not sure why this forum is enabled for us if our concerns cannot be addressed either by Lenovo or Moto.

How worse that warranty shows out of date despite buying this piece weeks before and even shared invoice **removed** imei serial numbers to both Lenovo and Moto.

Real worst support from both teams..

Edited: Bleeping is not alowded! Please see our Moto Owners' Forum Site Rules for more information.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 508
Message 4 of 18

Hi Srinivas81,

Sorry you are having trouble with Warranty of your device. We would like to help, please update your profile with IMEI number and let us know the place of purchase.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Srinivas81
Fanfold Paper
Views: 478
Message 5 of 18

Thanks Swaraj for your courtesy.

As already mentioned your colleagues at  Moto and Lenovo took entire details of invoice, Imei's, serial etc... over mail and have been sitting since 2 weeks now.

Sai sweetha and Amogh are those members.

Not sure what happened to my documents and mails, I wonder is it really worth contacting anytime again..

Really exasperated !!

Srinivas81
Fanfold Paper
Views: 446
Message 6 of 18

Thanks for apprising your views exhaustively.. reason why I followed up is cos just after 2 weeks of purchase if Moto help says out of warranty is it not worth stonewalling this team.

Anyways i have documented every paper related to this purchase for future safe grounds.

If Lenovo and Moto are helpless then they should not seek info from customers as they are very much aware of their service and future repercussions.

Despite writing to Moto agent yesterday still no respite...

May be yes if device faults then we have to run around but yes if it happens within a year and if I am made to run around, least I would stoop is put a pil in court and seek damages instead begging for service.

Having said I love Moto as this is my 2nd device in last 4 years.

For now Moto has worst customer support in India, which I really wanted to showcase and thereby seek clarity on my concerns.

Moto you can still win back customer confidence by way of addressing my concerns followed with an apology to put the Matter to rest.

Ending by saying Moto one is good for now.

Srinivas81
Fanfold Paper
Views: 444
Message 7 of 18

Continue to enjoy as long as you could.

Srinivas81
Fanfold Paper
Views: 442
Message 8 of 18

Did it work after receiving that PRIVATE message from Moto.

Srinivas81
Fanfold Paper
Views: 461
Message 9 of 18

Hello Swaraj, besides what i have posted in this forum as of now, basis your inputs have registered product details as well for you to liaise and revert back immediately.

Take support from your mail team (mails already added) on further details of invoice copy etc.. Further info..

1. Incident: 190430-003065

2. Attachment dates:

Thu, 02 May 2019 16:08:56
Wed, 08 May 2019 10:41:36

IN SHORT, YOU ARE NOW APPRISED WITH ALL DETAILS (AVAILABLE IN THIS LOGIN AS WELL), SO DELAYING FURTHER PLS...

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 451
Message 10 of 18

@Srinivas81 wrote:

Hello Swaraj, besides what i have posted in this forum as of now, basis your inputs have registered product details as well for you to liaise and revert back immediately.

Take support from your mail team (mails already added) on further details of invoice copy etc.. Further info..

1. Incident: 190430-003065

2. Attachment dates:

Thu, 02 May 2019 16:08:56
Wed, 08 May 2019 10:41:36

IN SHORT, YOU ARE NOW APPRISED WITH ALL DETAILS (AVAILABLE IN THIS LOGIN AS WELL), SO DELAYING FURTHER PLS...

Hi Srinivas81,

Thank you for sharing additional details, appreciate your effoprts. Please be advised that your device Warranty has been updated on file. You can visit the below mentioned link to check your phone warranty information after 2-3 business days:

Also, wanted to confirm if you are still facing WiFi issues on your device? If yes, please try the following steps: Go to settings>>Wi-Fi>>settings symbol>>reset default networks. Then disable Wi-Fi and reboot the device >> Reset your WiFi router and establish the connection again >> try and let us know if that helps?

Do let us know if you have any questions?

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

Top Kudoed Authors