IN

90 Signins

658 Page Views

• Views: 658
  • Message 1 of 14

Moto one power

2018-10-21, 17:50 PM

Hi all,

It's being 10 days I am using Moto onc power. I had a great expectations from Moto in terms of camera,battery,perf perform but I am sorry to say I am disappointed. 1st of all the camera quality is not so good. Day light picture is ok but low light and night picture is worse. Doe's Moto is going to do something for camera improvement???

Battery is not good at all. Being 5000amh the backup is poor. I am updating the usage log with this post. Please let me know how can I improve it. I am not a gaming person,not Al day to day user with fb & whatsapp. Please suggest????

Sometimes the performance is lagingl. For example if someone is calling me& phione is ringinginr but the caller is not showing in display. I cannot able to receive call until I lock & unlock the phone whole ringing. Please suggest???

When can we get the pie update it's end of. October.??

Thanks hope I will get a quick response with all the answers.

Solved! See the solution
Options

17924 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2249 Signins

53952 Page Views

• Views: 53952
  • Message 2 of 14

Re: Moto one power

2018-10-22, 17:38 PM

wrote:

Hi all,

It's being 10 days I am using Moto onc power. I had a great expectations from Moto in terms of camera,battery,perf perform but I am sorry to say I am disappointed. 1st of all the camera quality is not so good. Day light picture is ok but low light and night picture is worse. Doe's Moto is going to do something for camera improvement???

Battery is not good at all. Being 5000amh the backup is poor. I am updating the usage log with this post. Please let me know how can I improve it. I am not a gaming person,not Al day to day user with fb & whatsapp. Please suggest????

Sometimes the performance is lagingl. For example if someone is calling me& phione is ringinginr but the caller is not showing in display. I cannot able to receive call until I lock & unlock the phone whole ringing. Please suggest???

When can we get the pie update it's end of. October.??

Thanks hope I will get a quick response with all the answers.

Hi.

A lot going on here, so I'll try to respond to each item.

• Yes, camera improvements coming. No details available at this time.
  • If you think your battery life is not up to expectations, we can take a look. Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems. (Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943)

• If that calling issue returns, we will probably need a bug report to investigate. Let me know if it continues.
  • We do not provide dates for software upgrades, so I can't help with that.

Thanks,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

23 Posts

10-21-2018

IN

90 Signins

658 Page Views

• Message 3 of 14

2018-10-31, 2:54 AM

Hello Matt.

Thanks a lot for reviewing my concern and you feedback too. 

Thanks to updating the camera in next update, it would be great if you could give a tentative month when we are going to get it. We will wait.

Regarding battery problem, it's still same, I didn't found any special backup as 5000mh battery. It's like 3500 mh battery of my vibe K5 note. I am giving you the details as you requested.

Handsets
FSN:
MOBF9F5EXZBRWBCZ
HSN/SAC: 85171290
Motorola One Power
(Black, 64 GB)
 [IMEI/Serial No: 354143090577495 ]

Waiting for some solution & tips to increase my battery life.

Regarding phone call issue , it's happening only if I restrict background app running from developpers mode, else it's ok. But how can I restrict background running app without hampering other normal feature.

Thanks

Falguni

Options

17924 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2249 Signins

53952 Page Views

• Message 4 of 14

2018-10-31, 15:02 PM

wrote:

Hello Matt.

Thanks a lot for reviewing my concern and you feedback too. 

Thanks to updating the camera in next update, it would be great if you could give a tentative month when we are going to get it. We will wait.

Regarding battery problem, it's still same, I didn't found any special backup as 5000mh battery. It's like 3500 mh battery of my vibe K5 note. I am giving you the details as you requested.

Handsets
FSN:
MOBF9F5EXZBRWBCZ
HSN/SAC: 85171290
Motorola One Power
(Black, 64 GB)
 [IMEI/Serial No: 354143090577495 ]

Waiting for some solution & tips to increase my battery life.

Regarding phone call issue , it's happening only if I restrict background app running from developpers mode, else it's ok. But how can I restrict background running app without hampering other normal feature.

Thanks

Falguni

Hi.

I would say that messing around in Dev Mode to stop background actions is a bad idea. I would be willing to bet that it's hurting your battery life and performance, not helping it.

Google has some awfully good engineers working to manage the phone's operations. So do we. When you interfere with how the phone works it's likely that you are killing processes that simply need to start up again, using additional power. We never advise doing this, or using a power or battery manager app. They routinely cause more problems than they solve.

Also, please try to charge your battery to 100%. It looks like you do that much less than half the time. Generally, your battery life looks pretty good. I think letting the phone operate as designed, and fully charging it, are the best and easiest ways to improve.

Hope this helps. 

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

23 Posts

10-21-2018

IN

90 Signins

658 Page Views

• Message 5 of 14

Battery issue after sept update

2018-11-02, 16:48 PM

Hello Moto,

Battery is draining vary fast after sept update I don't know why. Today I charged fully and went office. After very very less use in office and normal use from evening 6 to 8:30 pm.only 46%remainng. That too draining very fast. If I don't use it can run till tomorrow morning that means 24 hrs.

I wouldn't understand why it is happening. The % use is showing app but I don't know which app is consuming much while I don't use too much. It is noticable more after update. 

Please do something and let me know the possible reason.

When shall we get the next update for camera & os?

Thanks 

Options

17924 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2249 Signins

53952 Page Views

• Message 6 of 14

Conector do fone de ouvido não funciona

2018-11-02, 17:26 PM
Options

17924 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2249 Signins

53952 Page Views

• Message 7 of 14

Re: Battery issue after sept update

2018-11-02, 18:25 PM

wrote:

Hello Moto,

Battery is draining vary fast after sept update I don't know why. Today I charged fully and went office. After very very less use in office and normal use from evening 6 to 8:30 pm.only 46%remainng. That too draining very fast. If I don't use it can run till tomorrow morning that means 24 hrs.

I wouldn't understand why it is happening. The % use is showing app but I don't know which app is consuming much while I don't use too much. It is noticable more after update. 

Please do something and let me know the possible reason.

When shall we get the next update for camera & os?

Thanks 

Hi.

First, a warning to not start new threads when you already have one going. In this case, you had your own thread here, plus there is a group thread on this same topic.This kind of thing causes clutter on the site and makes it harder for us to follow an issue. Plus it violates site rules.

Did you stop killing background processes, as I recommended? Are you fully charging it when charging?

If you go to Settings > Battery and scroll down, do you see a section titled "App usage since full charge?"

- Matt

Options

23 Posts

10-21-2018

IN

90 Signins

658 Page Views

• Message 8 of 14

2018-11-04, 17:04 PM

Hello Matt,

Sorry for creating another topic, but it's being really an issue this time. I have changed 100 and it run only 24 hrs with normal use. Before update it was better, not up to the mark but better then now.

I can't accept general statement like app usage, both the time app usage was there but why this time battery is draining so quickly. It's not only my problem, everyone is facing the same issue.

Hope I will not get the same answer.

Regards

Falguni

Options

17924 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2249 Signins

53952 Page Views

• Message 9 of 14

2018-11-04, 18:05 PM

wrote:

Hello Matt,

Sorry for creating another topic, but it's being really an issue this time. I have changed 100 and it run only 24 hrs with normal use. Before update it was better, not up to the mark but better then now.

I can't accept general statement like app usage, both the time app usage was there but why this time battery is draining so quickly. It's not only my problem, everyone is facing the same issue.

Hope I will not get the same answer.

Regards

Falguni

You will, I'm afraid. If you won't respond to my questions about usage and make adjustments, I can't help.

Everyone is not having the same issue.

If you want to respond to my comments, I will help. 

- Matt

Options

23 Posts

10-21-2018

IN

90 Signins

658 Page Views

• Message 10 of 14

2018-11-05, 1:17 AM

Hello Matt,

Yes, I am doing as you recommend. I am not killing background process and I am doing 100% charge when by battery is approx 15%. 

Now suggest me how ahosho I increase my battery life.

Thanks

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save