Options

1 Posts

11-04-2014

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 1 of 4

Moto one update issue

2020-02-08, 21:48 PM

Hi folks. My Moto One interrupts whatever I am doing to show a screen which says that the software update couldn't be done. This happens onde and a while, i.e, each 2-3 minutes. I don't know what tô do anymore. I do not want do reset my system. And I can't also do the manual update. Please someone help  This is Very annoying. 

Ps: while i was writing this posto, the phone showed the issue four times

Options

1540 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

274 Signins

16814 Page Views

• Views: 16814
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: Moto one update issue

2020-02-11, 6:06 AM

wrote:

Hi folks. My Moto One interrupts whatever I am doing to show a screen which says that the software update couldn't be done. This happens onde and a while, i.e, each 2-3 minutes. I don't know what tô do anymore. I do not want do reset my system. And I can't also do the manual update. Please someone help  This is Very annoying. 

Ps: while i was writing this posto, the phone showed the issue four times

Hi Beto1211,

Thanks for letting us know. May I know which software are you trying to download? Is it a Security Patch? Do you have enough Storage in your device? Kindly confirm.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

1 Posts

11-04-2014

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 3 of 4

2020-02-11, 10:25 AM

Hi Suman, thanks for you response. :smileyhappy:

The software is the Android automatic system software update, which happens once and a while and in a automatic way in Moto One. I think it is called an OTA software update. I have almost 15 GB free space in my Moto One, i think it's enough for a software update.

Should you have more questions, let me know.

My best regards,

Beto

Options

1540 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

274 Signins

16814 Page Views

• Views: 16814
  • Message 4 of 4

2020-02-12, 5:04 AM

wrote:

Hi Suman, thanks for you response. :smileyhappy:

The software is the Android automatic system software update, which happens once and a while and in a automatic way in Moto One. I think it is called an OTA software update. I have almost 15 GB free space in my Moto One, i think it's enough for a software update.

Should you have more questions, let me know.

My best regards,

Beto

Hi Beto1211,

Thank you for the confirmation. I would suggest you try updating the Software through LMSA. Rescue option will reset the device, so it should be necessary to perform the Rescue option. However, you can still take a back up of your contacts and data just in case. Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save