Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matt-Murdock
HDMI
Views: 221
Message 11 of 13

Re: Motorola One Power Battery Slow Charging Issue

@adithya Sharma. Update your profile with the required details(imei) so Moto folks can look into this issue

Ps : I do not work for Motorola, I'm just a consumer who owns a Motorola one power
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 202
Message 12 of 13

@vibrator2018 wrote:

This is a severe bug faced by people who are at present in hot regions and facing summers.The first thing you do this is report this matter to motorola in toll number.

Exact bug is when you attain temperature of battery to 37 deg and charge your  smartphone doesn pick fastcharging.While if you charge your mobile in chilled air conditioned environment charges ,it does pick.Now in hot region ,no way you can avoid 37 deg to reach unless it rained that day.

The problem to me looks at google end as it  is said that excess of everything is bad ,similarily excess of using brain more than required is also bad.This is what google is doing too much on robotics and AI.

Oh. It's you again.

You know the drill. No IMEI, no help, no posting permissions.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Matt-Murdock
HDMI
Views: 200
Message 13 of 13

@MattForumsMngr wrote:

@vibrator2018 wrote:

This is a severe bug faced by people who are at present in hot regions and facing summers.The first thing you do this is report this matter to motorola in toll number.

Exact bug is when you attain temperature of battery to 37 deg and charge your  smartphone doesn pick fastcharging.While if you charge your mobile in chilled air conditioned environment charges ,it does pick.Now in hot region ,no way you can avoid 37 deg to reach unless it rained that day.

The problem to me looks at google end as it  is said that excess of everything is bad ,similarily excess of using brain more than required is also bad.This is what google is doing too much on robotics and AI.

Oh. It's you again.

You know the drill. No IMEI, no help, no posting permissions.

- Matt

hehehe isnt that obvious 😜😜😜.Hey aditya please update the details . Im curious now to know whats really wrong with the temp and charging thingy Smiley Very Happy

Ps : I do not work for Motorola, I'm just a consumer who owns a Motorola one power
Top Kudoed Authors