cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PraveenRK
Blue Screen Again
Views: 7,409
Message 2 of 15

Motorola One Power - How to enable call recording in Moto One or is there any 3rd party app ?

Team,

I know that by default call recording option has been disabled in Android One phone (Moto One). Is there an option to enable call recording feature ? Most of the users are looking for this feature but no solution. Could you please consider this request for the upcoming release updates ?

Thanks for understanding the users concern and providing us the solution !

Regards, 
Praveen R

PraveenRK
Blue Screen Again
Views: 7,371
Message 1 of 15

Motorola One Power - How to enable call recording in Moto One or is there any 3rd party app ?

Team,

I know that by default call recording option has been disabled in Android One phone (Moto One). Is there an option to enable call recording feature ? Most of the users are looking for this feature but no solution. Could you please consider this request for the upcoming release updates ?

Regards, 
Praveen R

Porphyrius
Bit Torrent
Views: 7,347
Message 3 of 15

Re: Motorola One Power - How to enable call recording in Moto One or is there any 3rd party app ?

There's plenty of call recorders on the Playstore,

https://play.google.com/store/search?q=call%20recorder&hl=en_GB

HTH Smiley Happy

PraveenRK
Blue Screen Again
Views: 7,339
Message 4 of 15

Re: Motorola One Power - How to enable call recording in Moto One or is there any 3rd party app ?

I tried most of them and its of no use ... Are you using Moto one and have you ever tried this ? I am looking for a permanent fix from Android One team 

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 7,281
Message 5 of 15

@PraveenRK wrote:

Team,

Regards, 
Praveen R

What default call recording are you referring too? I have not seen this in Pixel or Nexus. 

You may want to get used to the idea that Android 9 will not support call recording at all:

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/phone-by-google/K-v3PMPOkGg

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Jprasanna
Paper Tape
Views: 6,971
Message 6 of 15

Don't go for moto one power mobile , battery back up wise it's good but most of features like call recording, call Blocking for dual sim, etc are not available and it's does not support third party apps

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 6,962
Message 7 of 15

@Jprasanna wrote:

Don't go for moto one power mobile , battery back up wise it's good but most of features like call recording, call Blocking for dual sim, etc are not available and it's does not support third party apps

Why do you say int doesn't support 3rd party apps? There are thousands of apps that run just fine on all Android phones. 

If you mean call recording apps - visit the google forums - google made changes to android restricting call recording. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Mark811
802.11n
Views: 6,954
Message 8 of 15

@AlphaDog wrote:

@PraveenRK wrote:

Team,

Regards, 
Praveen R

What default call recording are you referring too? I have not seen this in Pixel or Nexus. 

You may want to get used to the idea that Android 9 will not support call recording at all:

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/phone-by-google/K-v3PMPOkGg

It's very weird that a Motorola One (UK) with Android 9 (Pie) does support call recording ok though, I use Boldbeast Recorder on it's installed settings fine - just a bit quite on the other phones recording.

Love4mannu
Blue Screen Again
Views: 6,445
Message 9 of 15

Please activate call recording option

I'm tired of downloading softwares

Jprasanna
Paper Tape
Views: 6,259
Message 10 of 15

Is it any possibility to enable call recoding in moto one power or not. If not give the permission to third party apps to do so.
Top Kudoed Authors