Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sanyam-007
Fanfold Paper
Views: 367
Message 1 of 13

Motorola One Power System Update Size Not Showing

Hello Moto Team I have Seen an Issue With Mop's System Update Menu is That The size of any update big or small it is Never Shown There and No Last Successful Check For Update Info Available Why so Moto Team And When a New Update Arrives For Phone it Should Automatically Show a Pop-up Notification We always have to manually check for update Plz Fix it Moto Team........

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 257
Message 2 of 13

Re: Motorola One Power System Update Size Not Showing

@Sanyam-007 wrote:

Hello Moto Team I have Seen an Issue With Mop's System Update Menu is That The size of any update big or small it is Never Shown There and No Last Successful Check For Update Info Available Why so Moto Team And When a New Update Arrives For Phone it Should Automatically Show a Pop-up Notification We always have to manually check for update Plz Fix it Moto Team........

Hi Sanyam-007,

Thanks for posting! We're always looking to make improvements and your feedback is truly valued. I'll make sure it's passed along to the concerned team.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Sanyam-007
Fanfold Paper
Views: 248
Message 3 of 13

Please fix it rather than just saying we will forward feedback....to ur so called concerned team
monster_cookie
Punch Card
Views: 247
Message 4 of 13

[removed]

Sanyam-007
Fanfold Paper
Views: 246
Message 5 of 13

You are right bro moto [removed]

Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 199
Message 6 of 13

@Sanyam-007 wrote:

Hi.

It looks like you have three issues here. Let me try to address them one at a time.

• The notification doesn't show the size of the update. If you click on the notification link, it should show you the size, the build number and a lot of other information about the update. The next time you get an update, make sure to open the notification link. If you don't see what you are looking for, take a screenshot and post it here.
  • There is no "last successful check for update info." This is not standard on our phones at this time. Some phones offer it.
  • No automatic notification of updates. The update notifications will appear when your phone is "polled" by the system. If you check manually before it's your phone's turn to be notified, then you won't see the automatic notification. You may simply be too fast for the system. If your phone has been modified it may not get a notification. If you wait a week and never get notified while others do get their notifications, then please let us know here and make sure your IMEI number is up to date in your forum profile.

I want to give you a warning regarding language and civility. Please be respectful and follow all rules. We want you here!

Hope this helps.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Sanyam-007
Fanfold Paper
Views: 178
Message 7 of 13

But Mr Matt Every Android One Phone Shows Last Sucessful Check For Update Except the Mop and The size is never shown even in the full menu only build number and applying update step -out of- is hown thats all... We want this to be improved my previous owned lenovo k8 plus showed me everytime the update size remove this applying step add size of update and downloaded progress.. i dont have any screenshot of update menu right now so I'll be posting next time i get any update for you
Sanyam-007
Fanfold Paper
Views: 162
Message 8 of 13

Sanyam-007
Fanfold Paper
Views: 161
Message 9 of 13

See this tooooo

Sanyam-007