Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
navneetnarang
Paper Tape
Views: 175
Message 1 of 7

Motorola One Power - WiFi Not Turning ON

I was watching video on Amazon prime while it stopped streaming. I checked to see the internet and found that WiFi Icon is showing as not connected. When I opened WiFi Settings, the phone just hanged. I rebooted the phone and since then I am unable to switch on WiFi (Let alone connect or see available WiFi networks). Tried switching on HotSpot and the same result.

Checked this forum and other articles, tried all the solutions they provided (except for resetting the entire phone) and no positive result.

You may check the video I made showing the error: https://goo.gl/ssDUT5

Porphyrius
802.11n
Views: 143
Message 2 of 7

Re: Motorola One Power - WiFi Not Turning ON

My G3 has the the Device Help app/Fix/Hardware test option/Network>WiFi which might give a clue?

navneetnarang
Paper Tape
Views: 140
Message 3 of 7

I tried. It says allow this app to switch on the wifi. And when I press 'Yes', well there is the issue again. It won't let me switch it on which is the problem in discussion here. And thus HW test can't be conducted. 

Porphyrius
802.11n
Views: 137
Message 4 of 7

Does it allow access in Safemode?

Long press the power button until it reboots.

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 119
Message 5 of 7

@Porphyrius wrote:

Does it allow access in Safemode?

Long press the power button until it reboots.

I agree that this is a smart idea. To go into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, then press and hold the pop-up "Power off" key until the Safe Mode instructions pop up.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
navneetnarang
Paper Tape
Views: 99
Message 6 of 7

Hi,

WiFi automatically started working while I finished a voice call. Now it is working smoothly. Thanks for your support. I still have no Idea what happened to it.
Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 56
Message 7 of 7

@navneetnarang wrote:
Hi,

WiFi automatically started working while I finished a voice call. Now it is working smoothly. Thanks for your support. I still have no Idea what happened to it.

Weird, but I'm glad! Let us know if this issue returns.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Top Kudoed Authors