Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OkamiKai17
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,571
Message 1 of 33

Motorola One Power - apps crashes after Pie Update

There has been a recent app crash starting from the moment I updated my Motorola One Power to Pie last month. Music apps suddenly stop working and so do many other gaming apps like PUBG Mobile, so on and so forth. Need some help regarding the above situation.

• Edited subject line to make it more specific - Matt
Chy_asim6
SCSI Port
Views: 1,343
Message 2 of 33

Re: Motorola One power problems after Pie Update

I facing many problems after updating this phone to pie,

First of all I can't use the one button navigation gesture in other launcher, can't access to the recent apps panel, so my phone gets hot and lagged...

Second, some apps are not working after this update, the app locker doesn't work and I have tried many app locker application by downloading from play store but all of them is not working, the hotstar app is not opening/running and many apps are crashing so many times, the call recording app is not working, and my phone gets hot and it's hanging when multitasking...

Please fix them as soon as possible..

Please..

Ashim kumar roy
Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 1,324
Message 3 of 33

Hi.

It's pretty likely that some apps are not yet updated to support Pie. I would check out the product reviews for the apps and see if other Pie phones are having the same issue. Also, please report to the developer.

Not being able to use Google Launcher features on 3rd-party launchers is pretty standard. You have to pick the one you want.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Prajinrock
What's DOS?
Views: 1,265
Message 4 of 33

My Phone also having issues after update. Phone performance is very low. I reset the device still issue exists after 2-3 days use.. What to do.??
Motorola Admin
Views: 1,251
Message 5 of 33

@Prajinrock wrote:
My Phone also having issues after update. Phone performance is very low. I reset the device still issue exists after 2-3 days use.. What to do.??

Please do not post off-topic. This thread has a specific topic that doesn't seem to fit your post. Instead, search for existing threads on your topic and post there. or start a new thread if there is none.

Your post, above, is also too vague. Please be very specific -- but not here! -- about what you are experiencing.

Thanks.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Nverma
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 1,218
Message 6 of 33

Re: Motorola One Power - apps crashes after Pie Update

Files app by Google is also not responding, I have recently updated it to 1.0.224103129. I have cleared the cache and force stopped it also restarted my phone but nothing worked, it opens up for a couple of seconds then crashes.

saptarshi05
Paper Tape
Views: 1,057
Message 7 of 33

Apps like whatsapp youtube gaana are the most apps that are getting crashed and i am fed up of this .. this pie update is worthless and totally useless .. instead of improving the phones performance it degraded its performance
Motorola Admin
Views: 1,018
Message 8 of 33

@Nverma wrote:

Files app by Google is also not responding, I have recently updated it to 1.0.224103129. I have cleared the cache and force stopped it also restarted my phone but nothing worked, it opens up for a couple of seconds then crashes.

Can both of you please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Thanks,

- Matt

Motorola Admin
Views: 1,020
Message 9 of 33

@Nverma wrote:

Can both of you please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Thanks,

- Matt

ArpanRay
Token Ring
Views: 914
Message 10 of 33

After December security patch apps started crashing. In my usage WhatsApp, Phone, WhatsApp Business, Message, File by Google, Hangouts, streaming apps like Viu, Prime Music, Prime videos, Chrome etc are crashing. Please fix this. I did not had any app crash in November update.
Top Kudoed Authors