Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poir_H
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 1,612
Message 1 of 10

Motorola One Power front flash not working

My front flash is not working. I don't think it's a hardware issue. But, is there any fix for this? Like, a software update or anything to fix this?

Poir_H
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 1,615
Message 2 of 10

Motorola one power front flash not working

My front camera flash is not working. I think it's a software issue. Is there any fix for it? Like an update?

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 1,581
Message 3 of 10

Re: Motorola one power front flash not working

@Poir_H wrote:

My front camera flash is not working. I think it's a software issue. Is there any fix for it? Like an update?

Have you tested in safe mode? Tried the moto help tool fix diagnostics to test flash? If flash works using those, then some app is likely cause. If neither of those tools work, try a factory reset and test before installing or restoring any apps. If flash still fails, servkce is needed 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Poir_H
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 1,571
Message 4 of 10

Yes,I tried safe mode. It didn't work. I even reset my phone. But I am not able to perform diagnostics on front flash. When I go in Moto care and click on flash ,it checks for rear camera flash only.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 1,565
Message 5 of 10

@Poir_H wrote:

Yes,I tried safe mode. It didn't work. I even reset my phone. But I am not able to perform diagnostics on front flash. When I go in Moto care and click on flash ,it checks for rear camera flash only.

Sounds like a hardware issue to me. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Poir_H
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 1,561
Message 6 of 10

Okay,thanks. I will go and check with the service centre.

Aravinth23t
What's DOS?
Views: 686
Message 7 of 10

Actually when I got my phone the front flash was not working when taking selfie....but the led was working fine when I made a hardware test.... couple of months later after getting 2 to 3 updates the front flash is working when taking selfie....

vinoth96
Blue Screen Again
Views: 404
Message 8 of 10

Re: Motorola One Power front flash not working

After the september security patch 2019 ,my camera front flash doesn't work. is there is any hardware issues or software issues?! i never ecpected this from motorolo one power .i just bought this phone 3 months ago , it has no damages in external. i want a clarifiaction and solution for this problem.

Unaif
Paper Tape
Views: 226
Message 9 of 10

Selfie flash is working but still it's not showing the effect on pictures. Still dark. Why...

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 168
Message 10 of 10

@Unaif wrote:

Selfie flash is working but still it's not showing the effect on pictures. Still dark. Why...

Hi Unaif,

Sorry to know this and thanks for posting! Take the hardware test-- go to the app drawer > Moto Help > Hardware test > Flash > test. Let us know the result.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Top Kudoed Authors