Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one / motorola one power
All Forum Topics
Options

10 Posts

12-26-2019

IN

21 Signins

144 Page Views

  • Posts: 10
  • Registered: ‎12-26-2019
  • Location: IN
  • Views: 144
  • Message 1 of 16

Motorola One Power got strucked in Boot Loader logs screen after Android 10 update

2019-12-26, 18:38 PM

Hi Team,

 

After 12 hours of updating to Android 10 on my Motorola One Power, my device didn't get boot up, it got strucked in bootloader prompt with error message "No bootable A/B slot. Failed to boot Linux, falling back to fastboot.

 

Your customer executive gave a solution for the Incident:191224-007051 to do a rescue using LMSA tool. I have followed the same steps using youtube link provided but still rescue operation got failed showing error "Fastboot Flash Single Partition, Flash Failed. Please try again".

 

Please check attached screen shot for the failure point. Kindly take this as high priority and try to resolve my problem ASAP.

 

Regards,

Ananth

 

Solved! See the solution
Reply
Options

1505 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

271 Signins

16569 Page Views

  • Posts: 1505
  • Registered: ‎04-04-2018
  • Location: IN
  • Views: 16569
  • Message 2 of 16

Re: Motorola One Power got strucked in Boot Loader logs screen after Android 10 update

2019-12-27, 10:00 AM

 wrote:

Hi Team,

 

After 12 hours of updating to Android 10 on my Motorola One Power, my device didn't get boot up, it got strucked in bootloader prompt with error message "No bootable A/B slot. Failed to boot Linux, falling back to fastboot.

 

Your customer executive gave a solution for the Incident:191224-007051 to do a rescue using LMSA tool. I have followed the same steps using youtube link provided but still rescue operation got failed showing error "Fastboot Flash Single Partition, Flash Failed. Please try again".

 

Please check attached screen shot for the failure point. Kindly take this as high priority and try to resolve my problem ASAP.

 

Regards,

Ananth

 


Hi AnanthMadireddy,

 

Sorry to know about this. Did you follow the same steps like this in this video? Kindly confirm.

 

Regards,

Suman



Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Reply
Options

1 Posts

12-29-2019

IN

1 Signins

32 Page Views

  • Posts: 1
  • Registered: ‎12-29-2019
  • Location: IN
  • Views: 32
  • Message 3 of 16

Re: Motorola One Power got strucked in Boot Loader logs screen after Android 10 update

2019-12-29, 15:27 PM

Hi suman,

 

I have followed all steps as per Video link provided. But still facing same issue as "Fastboot Flash single partition flash failed. Please try again".

Can you please help me with this issue

 

Thanks 

Vishal

Reply
Options

1505 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

271 Signins

16569 Page Views

  • Posts: 1505
  • Registered: ‎04-04-2018
  • Location: IN
  • Views: 16569
  • Message 4 of 16

Re: Motorola One Power got strucked in Boot Loader logs screen after Android 10 update

2019-12-30, 4:48 AM

 wrote:

Hi suman,

 

I have followed all steps as per Video link provided. But still facing same issue as "Fastboot Flash single partition flash failed. Please try again".

Can you please help me with this issue

 

Thanks 

Vishal


Hi Vishalzade,

 

Our best advice for this situation is that you submit your device for review at one of our Service Centers. Our engineers will examine and assist you further. You can check for the nearest center here: http://bit.ly/updated_MASC

 

Regards,

Suman



Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Reply
Options

10 Posts

12-26-2019

IN

21 Signins

144 Page Views

  • Posts: 10
  • Registered: ‎12-26-2019
  • Location: IN
  • Views: 144
  • Message 5 of 16

Re: Motorola One Power got strucked in Boot Loader logs screen after Android 10 update

2020-01-01, 4:54 AM
Reply
Options

10 Posts

12-26-2019

IN

21 Signins

144 Page Views

  • Posts: 10
  • Registered: ‎12-26-2019
  • Location: IN
  • Views: 144
  • Message 6 of 16

Re: Motorola One Power got strucked in Boot Loader logs screen after Android 10 update

2020-01-01, 4:56 AM

Hi Suman,

 

I have followed same steps as shown in video, also checked couple of times but the same issue is observed  consistently.

 

As per your advice to Vishal, I have taken my device to service center in Tirupati by searching it in Google since it didn't show any service center in Tirupati area in your link provided. Also I know this center as I have got service done for my previous moto phone at this center by checking in your website. So I thought to go and check directly. They have checked and told me that this is due to motherboard issue and for repair it will cost around 6K. Then I have showed our discussion, after that he refused to do service as he is not authorized dealer currently his license got expired 1 month back and it will renew soon it seems. They are cheating customers by using name boards Motorola and Lenovo authorized service center for whole chittoor district in Andhra Pradesh. Nearly 20+ customers  on that day are waiting in the queue to get their service. I have attached their address in attachment, kindly forward this issue to concerned department and take a legal action against them.

 

Now let me know how to proceed and to solve my issue.

Reply
Options

6 Posts

10-17-2018

IN

10 Signins

181 Page Views

  • Posts: 6
  • Registered: ‎10-17-2018
  • Location: IN
  • Views: 181
  • Message 7 of 16

Re: Motorola One Power got strucked in Boot Loader logs screen after Android 10 update

2020-01-01, 14:39 PM

I feel nice to see that you are vigil person. We need every person tobe vigil so that cheaters can not get taken for granted Lenovo / Moto brand.

 

Reply
Options

1505 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

271 Signins

16569 Page Views

  • Posts: 1505
  • Registered: ‎04-04-2018
  • Location: IN
  • Views: 16569
  • Message 8 of 16

Re: Motorola One Power got strucked in Boot Loader logs screen after Android 10 update

2020-01-02, 4:35 AM

 wrote:

Hi Suman,

 

I have followed same steps as shown in video, also checked couple of times but the same issue is observed  consistently.

 

As per your advice to Vishal, I have taken my device to service center in Tirupati by searching it in Google since it didn't show any service center in Tirupati area in your link provided. Also I know this center as I have got service done for my previous moto phone at this center by checking in your website. So I thought to go and check directly. They have checked and told me that this is due to motherboard issue and for repair it will cost around 6K. Then I have showed our discussion, after that he refused to do service as he is not authorized dealer currently his license got expired 1 month back and it will renew soon it seems. They are cheating customers by using name boards Motorola and Lenovo authorized service center for whole chittoor district in Andhra Pradesh. Nearly 20+ customers  on that day are waiting in the queue to get their service. I have attached their address in attachment, kindly forward this issue to concerned department and take a legal action against them.

 

Now let me know how to proceed and to solve my issue.


Hi AnanthMadireddy,

 

I am sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused. Kindly email us regarding your concern with your contact number and device IMEI at apsocial@motorola.com for further assistance. Also, mention the above post, once received the mail, our Social Media team will immediately escalate your case to the concerned team. They will get in touch with you.

 

Regards,

Suman



Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Reply
Options

10 Posts

12-26-2019

IN

21 Signins

144 Page Views

  • Posts: 10
  • Registered: ‎12-26-2019
  • Location: IN
  • Views: 144
  • Message 9 of 16

Re: Motorola One Power got strucked in Boot Loader logs screen after Android 10 update

2020-01-03, 10:28 AM

Hi Suman,

 

As per your suggestion I have mailed to them with all required details.

 

I have also visited Myva Service center in Chennai. They have checked using LMSA and Motorola tool and informed me this is due to motherboard issue and it takes approx Rs.8000/- to fix this issue. I have attached Customer Service Copy also for your reference. 

 

Kindly let me know how to proceed further.

 

Customer help reference number: #200103-006011.

 

Thanks,

Ananth

Reply
Options

10 Posts

12-26-2019

IN

21 Signins

144 Page Views

  • Posts: 10
  • Registered: ‎12-26-2019
  • Location: IN
  • Views: 144
  • Message 10 of 16

Re: Motorola One Power got strucked in Boot Loader logs screen after Android 10 update

2020-01-03, 13:20 PM

Hi Suman,

 

As per your advice I have mailed all required details to apsocial@motorola.com and also mailed to customer help desk with reference number 200103-006011.

 

Yesterday I have visited Myva Service center in Chennai. They have tried to flash the image using LMSA and Moto tools but no luck nothing worked out for them and told it would be a motherboard issue and it will cost around Rs.8000/- to fix this issue. Attached customer copy for your reference. 

 

Kindly let me know how to proceed further. 

 

Thanks,

Ananth

Reply
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save