BG

13 Signins

35 Page Views

• Views: 35
  • Message 1 of 1

Motorola One Ringer too quiet even at Maximum

2019-06-22, 13:06 PM

Hello, community. 

I got a Motorola One as my new phone and so far I am pleased with the exception of a basic mobile phone function. It's ability to ring. The ringer is very quiet even at maximum volume and regardless of ringtone selection. This is only for the ringer. Notification sounds are very strong at maximum volume and are even annoying. I can't keep it at maximum all the time, because I still can't hear the ring, but notifications even startle me. Media volume is also pretty loud at maximum volume. Alarms are also stronger than the ringer. This makes me think this is a software issue and not a hardware one since apparently the speaker has decent cappacity. 

And it is not an increasing volume thing. I tested it and it stays quiet for the whole duration of the ring. I've also tried disabling Dolby Audio, but this didn't resolve the issue. Fidgeting in the settings is pointless and doesn't lead to a resolved problem. 

I am very desperate, couldn't even find anything related on Google. I hope this doesn't end in return of the phone since I really like it, but I can't use it's core function - answer when it rings. It's impossible to hear in a little bit of noisy environment.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save