02-19-2020

US

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 5

Motorola one Power Bluetooth not connecting to the car

2020-02-19, 14:08 PM

Bluetooth was working fine with my car till I got my car serviced. As per the car service station, the issue is because of the latest security update.

I can connect Bluetooth for media but not able to connect Bluetooth for phone. 

Tried everything possible, re-pair, reboot, etc

My car is a Tata Nexon XZA+ and has a Harman Kardon ConnectNext system with display and 8 speakers.

Android auto is also not connecting to the system now.

Service station says as per Harman Kardon device is not compatible with their system. The list of compatible devices are all old phone models using Android 6 and 7 OS.

Please help if anybody faced similar issue.

Options

1514 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

272 Signins

16644 Page Views

• Views: 16644
  • Message 2 of 5

Re: Motorola one Power Bluetooth not connecting to the car

2020-02-20, 6:08 AM

wrote:

Bluetooth was working fine with my car till I got my car serviced. As per the car service station, the issue is because of the latest security update.

I can connect Bluetooth for media but not able to connect Bluetooth for phone. 

Tried everything possible, re-pair, reboot, etc

My car is a Tata Nexon XZA+ and has a Harman Kardon ConnectNext system with display and 8 speakers.

Android auto is also not connecting to the system now.

Service station says as per Harman Kardon device is not compatible with their system. The list of compatible devices are all old phone models using Android 6 and 7 OS.

Please help if anybody faced similar issue.

Hi Sehgal,,

Thanks for posting and sorry to know about this. Try performing a Network reset in your device-- Go to Settings > System > Advanced > Reset option > Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth. Then try to re-pair it and check. Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

6 Posts

10-17-2018

IN

10 Signins

181 Page Views

• Views: 181
  • Message 3 of 5

2020-02-20, 14:51 PM

Hi Sehgal,

I think you have to visit tata motors website for complete information and post your query. There is chance that Service station personal does not know compatible devices.

The same problem happen with my Dzire Car, I cannot connect Android Auto through Bluetooth or USB cable.

The car Informatainment system Mfg. has put some security restriction that no other devices can connect with their product.

Options

0 Posts

02-19-2020

US

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 4 of 5

2020-02-20, 17:32 PM

Thanks for your response. This did not work. The problem still persists. As mentioned earlier, my Bluetooth as well as Android auto were working fine earlier. 

I can still connect over Bluetooth for media but can't connect over Bluetooth for phone.

Please help. Very frustrated now.

Options

0 Posts

02-19-2020

US

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 5 of 5

2020-02-20, 17:37 PM

Hi Tata motors website has list of compatible devices manufacturer wise. All these are Motorola handsets using Android 6 or 7 OS.

The infotainment system is factory fitted by Tata. It is a Harman Kardon ConnectNext Infotainment system.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save