Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lakkur
Paper Tape
Views: 4,236
Message 1 of 9

Motorola one power issues

I am a big fan for of Motorola (previously used motor play) and today I am very disappointed with this phone and regretting buying it.

1. My most important issue with one power is it's poor camera quality and camera features as many mentioned,

low light camera is very poor with more distortion

Portriat mode is also not good with it's depth detection n wired crop, seriously doubt if depth sensor really exits. 

One more bug in my phone Pics clicked are not shown in quick preview making it difficult to know whether we have clicked r not.

2. Battery is not so impressive with it's 5k battery (which made it so heavy n bulky) , 2days max with moderate usage.

My battery charge always stops at 96% hope that's not a defect?

3. No androAn pie update yet

4. Not possible to hide notch if required

5. I have another peoblem from day one some update in Google store is stuck in my notification even though I have updated it and when app is opened no pending download is observed.

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 4,103
Message 2 of 9

Re: Motorola one power issues

Hi. 

See my responses below.

@Lakkur wrote:

I am a big fan for of Motorola (previously used motor play) and today I am very disappointed with this phone and regretting buying it.

1. My most important issue with one power is it's poor camera quality and camera features as many mentioned,

low light camera is very poor with more distortion

• There are improvements coming to the camera, but no details at this time. Low-light is always an issue with cameras, but if you feel that yours is underperforming, please provide samples. 

Portriat mode is also not good with it's depth detection n wired crop, seriously doubt if depth sensor really exits. 

One more bug in my phone Pics clicked are not shown in quick preview making it difficult to know whether we have clicked r not.

• Not sure what you mean regarding the preview. There is a small icon in the camera as currently designed -- not a full-screen preview.

2. Battery is not so impressive with it's 5k battery (which made it so heavy n bulky) , 2days max with moderate usage.

My battery charge always stops at 96% hope that's not a defect?

• Two-day battery is how it is advertised. You may have a calibration issue and that can be addressed. Try this to recalibrate the battery.

Press and hold the physical power button until the phone turns off. It will then restart on its own.
    Charge your phone to 100%.
    Leave the phone on the charger for at least two-three more hours.

3. No androAn pie update yet

• No, this phone was advertised as launching on Oreo.

4. Not possible to hide notch if required

• Correct.

5. I have another peoblem from day one some update in Google store is stuck in my notification even though I have updated it and when app is opened no pending download is observed.

• This sounds like a Google issue. Have you tried clearing cache on the Play Store app?

Hope this is of some help!

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Rupankar
Punch Card
Views: 3,317
Message 3 of 9

When charging, the phone is taking lot of time to go from 96 to 100 percent. Is this a bug or normal incident?
Motorola Admin
Views: 3,184
Message 4 of 9

@Rupankar wrote:
When charging, the phone is taking lot of time to go from 96 to 100 percent. Is this a bug or normal incident?

Please do not introduce new issues on a thread that's devoted to another topic. Instead, use search to see if anyone is talking about your issue and post there. If no one is, please start a new thread on that topic.

Thanks,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
hiteshvaghela
What's DOS?
Views: 2,682
Message 5 of 9

Remove Motorola green theme on stock android

Seems motorola is using few modification in android one. The one I want to address is GREEN theme over BLUE theme

I don't have any issue with that if this is a system wide change, but in some settings dialogs it still shows bluetext and background.

For example, 

1.    Most title in setings menu isGREEN. But when you open secutiry and location the 3 points in security status is stillBLUE.
  2. As well as when you click on security update in security and location setting its header is still blue.
  3. When adding account the animation and windown title background is in blue.

There still plenty cases to notice but I think I made my point clear with 3 examples.

It looks ugly when system has no symmetry. Please either use green everywhere or don't use at all. That way you can save some time and energy too.

In my opinion blue looks fantastic. Look at the Nokia androdid one devices.

I hope the suggestion is helpful to improve the asthetics of motorola android one devices

Rajdeep7
Paper Tape
Views: 1,815
Message 6 of 9

I buy motoroMo one power in October 2018. First 2 month it works so smoothly. But from last month it start hanging. 

How can I solve problems of hanging of my phone. It's just 3 month old. Please give me solution.

DipakSuryawansh
Blue Screen Again
Views: 460
Message 7 of 9

I found a bug in my Motorola One Power device. When I was going to change a phone number from Seetings > Network and Internet > SIM Cards > Click on any Sim Slot Option like 1 or 2 > change mobile number > Save.

By doing or following above steps, I found issue that after changing any slot number it also changed another sim slot number and reflects the same..

For your reference I have attached screenshot for the same...

Please fix it asap..

Thanks and Regards,

Dipak Suryawanshi

[removed - security]

Motorola Admin
Views: 439
Message 8 of 9

@DipakSuryawansh wrote:

I found a bug in my Motorola One Power device. When I was going to change a phone number from Seetings > Network and Internet > SIM Cards > Click on any Sim Slot Option like 1 or 2 > change mobile number > Save.

By doing or following above steps, I found issue that after changing any slot number it also changed another sim slot number and reflects the same..

For your reference I have attached screenshot for the same...

Please fix it asap..

Thanks and Regards,

Dipak Suryawanshi

(8087149424)

Hi.

Interesting - thanks for reporting. Have you figured out any way to have these fields show the correct numbers?

We will investigate. Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Thanks,

- Matt

Highlighted
DipakSuryawansh
Blue Screen Again
Views: 405
Message 9 of 9

I tried with different options to change/set numbers for both the SIM, but it shows the same results.

Previously it was working fine, I think this issue occured in previous releases.

Top Kudoed Authors