Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

motorola one Phonesmotorola one / motorola one power
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

05-12-2021

India

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 10

Motorola one power restarting again and again

2021-05-12, 19:56 PM

Hey,

My Motorola one power is restarting again and again. To resolve the issue I had done the factory reset but it didn't work even after factory restart.

I don't use any third party apps then also this issue is persisted. One observation from my side is that it is restarting immediately if I start the you tube videos.

It will not even play video for 5 minutes.

Please suggest and let me know if any details would be required

Thanks in advance.

Options

2999 Posts

04-04-2018

India

404 Signins

27725 Page Views

• Views: 27725
  • Message 2 of 10

Re:Motorola one power restarting again and again

2021-05-13, 9:49 AM

@ Rajabhanu wrote:

Hey,

My Motorola one power is restarting again and again. To resolve the issue I had done the factory reset but it didn' work even after factory restart.

I don' use any third party apps then also this issue is persisted. One observation from my side is that it is restarting immediately if I start the you tube videos.

It will not even play video for 5 minutes.

Please suggest and let me know if any details would be required

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I am sorry to know about this. I would like you to test your device in Safe Mode and observe it for some time. Also, perform a Battery Calibration.

Let us know how it goes, we will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

1 Posts

05-19-2021

India

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 3 of 10

2021-05-19, 4:47 AM

Even I have  the same restarting issue my power button was faulty so I have to change my power button and battery, my power button was stuck so my phone keeps restarting  to confirm it while your phone is restarting hold the volume down button if your bootloader menu appears then  the issue is due to faulty power button

Options

3 Posts

05-21-2021

Netherlands

1 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 4 of 10

2021-05-21, 5:08 AM
I have the same since the update yesterday. It won't boot in Recovery Mode and won't boot in Factory Mode.
Options

1982 Posts

11-24-2020

India

207 Signins

21885 Page Views

• Views: 21885
  • Message 5 of 10

2021-05-21, 7:51 AM

@ emnich wrote:

I have the same since the update yesterday. It won' boot in Recovery Mode and won' boot in Factory Mode.

Hi, 

Welcome to Motorola Forums. Sorry to know about this. I will do my best to help you with this. Can you please update your profile with the current phone, carrier, and IMEI number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link - https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

3 Posts

05-21-2021

Netherlands

1 Signins

15 Page Views

• Message 6 of 10

2021-05-21, 8:30 AM
I updated my profile but obviously can't change any settings on the phone. Feel free to look at my apps if you can.
Options

3 Posts

05-21-2021

Netherlands

1 Signins

15 Page Views

• Message 7 of 10

2021-05-21, 12:15 PM
@AgentSunitha, were you able to take a look at this issue?
Options

1982 Posts

11-24-2020

India

207 Signins

21885 Page Views

• Message 8 of 10

2021-05-21, 14:57 PM

@ emnich wrote:

I updated my profile but obviously can' change any settings on the phone. Feel free to look at my apps if you can.

Hi, 

Thank you for updating the profile. We have checked, it looks like the device needs to be serviced. I would suggest you send the device for repair. Please go through the link here for further repair options. We hope it helps! 

Thanks

Sunitha 

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!

Options

1 Posts

02-05-2020

United States of America

2 Signins

15 Page Views

• Message 9 of 10

2021-07-25, 3:11 AM

Hi.. iam facing same issue with my motorola one power p30 note, its getting switchedoff continuously whenver incoming call comes or when iam trying to make a call. Randomly also switching off when iam using phone for youtube or any other service. I have tried safe mode and battery calibration also. Pls look after my device for any software issues. I have updated my motorola privacy profile.

Options

1982 Posts

11-24-2020

India

207 Signins

21885 Page Views

• Message 10 of 10

2021-07-26, 8:56 AM

@ prbr wrote:

Hi.. iam facing same issue with my motorola one power p30 note, its getting switchedoff continuously whenver incoming call comes or when iam trying to make a call. Randomly also switching off when iam using phone for youtube or any other service. I have tried safe mode and battery calibration also. Pls look after my device for any software issues. I have updated my motorola privacy profile.

Hi, 

Thanks for writing to us. Sorry to hear you're having issues with your phone and your efforts are highly appreciated in performing troubleshooting steps. I will try my best to help you with this. I have checked and I am sorry to say you have not updated the profile. Can you please update your profile with your current phone, carrier, and IMEI number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Thanks

Sunitha

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms