03-16-2020

US

4 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 6

Motorola one xt1941-4 can not be heared loud and clear

2020-03-16, 21:17 PM

1. From firts time during conversation, the other can not heal me very well, like low sound wispering or interfearence or like covering microphone by hand. mic test ok. Any recommendations for a solution ?

2. Any android apdates from 9 to 10 available ?

Options

1126 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

235 Signins

13798 Page Views

• Views: 13798
  • Message 2 of 6

Re:Motorola one xt1941-4 can not be heared loud and clear

2020-03-17, 10:48 AM

Hi takoulis,

Sorry to know about this and thanks for posting! Can you check with a different SIM card or network provider and see if it's the same? When did it start? Kindly let me know.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

2 Posts

03-16-2020

US

4 Signins

20 Page Views

• Message 3 of 6

2020-03-17, 12:25 PM

The problem exists from July 2019 I bought it. I am using 2 different sims and providers but happens in both sims using Android 9. Its important for me because it happens many times during the day talking time, and the other is bothered seriously while i also dont realise that. The oral answer from Greek service team is leave the phone to check, but not promise that i will loose everything if initial start needed. I want to avoid that AGAIN. The problem is that they dont cooperate with the customer or try to search for similar web solution information for hardware or software probelm. And i am still in warranty. 

p.s. what about Android 10 update for that model ?

Options

1003 Posts

04-02-2018

US

416 Signins

9122 Page Views

• Views: 9122
  • Message 4 of 6

2020-03-17, 19:27 PM

The problem exists from July 2019 I bought it. I am using 2 different sims and providers but happens in both sims using Android 9. Its important for me because it happens many times during the day talking time, and the other is bothered seriously while i also dont realise that. The oral answer from Greek service team is leave the phone to check, but not promise that i will loose everything if initial start needed. I want to avoid that AGAIN. The problem is that they dont cooperate with the customer or try to search for similar web solution information for hardware or software probelm. And i am still in warranty. 

p.s. what about Android 10 update for that model ?

Hello @takoulis, 

I understand and understand how uncomfortable it is. Could you indicate if you have taken technical steps? Has the equipment been updated? Have you tried the SIM card in another phone? 

You can follow the following steps to try to solve the problem:

1- Enter Menu> Settings (Settings)> More ...> Mobile Networks> and there in Access Point Names> and press the 3 dots in the upper right and choose Reset Default Values

2- Also enter the Applications Menu> Configuration (Settings)> More ...> Mobile Networks> Network operator> There you must select the SIM operator, that is, your telephone company.

I await your reply.

Best regards,

Karla

Motorola Support  

¿Alguien te ayudo este día? Presiona la estrella en la izquierza para Agredéceles con un Kudo!
Si encuentras una publicación que te ayudo y que contesto tu pregunta, por favor Marcala como "Aceptar como Solucion"!
Esto va ayudar al resto de la comunidad con problemas similares identificando la solución.

Options

2 Posts

03-16-2020

US

4 Signins

20 Page Views

• Message 5 of 6

2020-03-18, 16:41 PM

i doesnt seem sim problem . any other software "ideas"? i still cant be heard in half conversation

Options

17589 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2202 Signins

51882 Page Views

• Views: 51882
  • Message 6 of 6

2020-03-20, 13:56 PM

Hi.

There are a lot of reasons this could happen, including what you suggested - something covering the mic. If you have a case or screen protector on the phone, that could do it. You could also have lint in the mic port - that's something I would check.

Another common problem is simply not holding the phone to your mouth. It's something I personally do. My hand relaxes and the mic drifts away from my mouth. One thing to check is if the problem persists on speaker phone or a headset.

I'd also like you to let us know what kind of signal you are getting when this happens - how many bars? Also, please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Thanks,

-Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save