01-30-2019

IN

13 Signins

134 Page Views

• Views: 134
  • Message 1 of 12

Network issue Moto one power

2019-01-30, 2:26 AM

No problem in my location.coverage is good.bt after using Moto I can't use 4g.i set preferred mode in 4 g but network automatically fluctuate among 3g  and 2g.it never provide a stable network.vodafone is my operator.i already check for operator issues by my friend's phone at this same location.but there is no issue.why sir Moto chart like these...

Expect reply

Options

1704 Posts

10-16-2018

GB

1609 Signins

25153 Page Views

• Views: 25153
  • Message 2 of 12

Re: Network issue Moto one power

2019-01-30, 9:59 AM

Try resetting the Network settings and make sure you have the Phone's data connection enabled,

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=moto+one+power+reset+network+settings

4G is a Hybrid Analogue/Digital system and requires the use of Mobile digital data.

HTH :)

Options

9 Posts

02-01-2019

IN

9 Signins

248 Page Views

• Views: 248
  • Message 3 of 12

2019-02-01, 4:26 AM
this same issue is occur for me lot of times ...
Options

1044 Posts

10-08-2015

IN

1597 Signins

33668 Page Views

• Views: 33668
  • Message 4 of 12

2019-02-04, 12:59 PM

Hi,

Are we still active on this thread? I'd like to confirm, who among you are still having mobile network fluctuation? And who's having phone calling concerns? Please let me know. 

Please send me a Personal Message and follow this format:

Mobile Network Fluctuation - Your Carrier  - The date and time when it happened - The physical address where it happened. 

Thanks & Regards
Nikh
Lenovo-Moto Support

Options

5 Posts

01-30-2019

IN

13 Signins

134 Page Views

• Message 5 of 12

2019-02-04, 15:06 PM

It's not solved very bad experience with moto. Never recommend to anyone

Options

5 Posts

01-30-2019

IN

13 Signins

134 Page Views

• Message 6 of 12

Message sending issue in jio

2019-02-23, 3:34 AM

I cant send messages by jio sim in this moto one power.i contact jio care too many times no solution.they said that its due to lack of proper update in my stock android.and to check any updates are in pending.but i havnt.pls find a solution.message app shows " not send tap to try again" other jio customers has no problems

Options

17919 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2248 Signins

53907 Page Views

• Views: 53907
  • Message 7 of 12

Re: Message sending issue in jio

2019-02-26, 15:12 PM

wrote:

I cant send messages by jio sim in this moto one power.i contact jio care too many times no solution.they said that its due to lack of proper update in my stock android.and to check any updates are in pending.but i havnt.pls find a solution.message app shows " not send tap to try again" other jio customers has no problems

Hi.

Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

1 Posts

05-03-2019

US

3 Signins

150 Page Views

• Views: 150
  • Message 8 of 12

2019-05-03, 15:46 PM

I am having a lot of trouble with signal strenth on my phone. 

Mobile Network Fluctuation - 123dbm

Your Carrier  - T-Mobile

The date and time when it happened - 5/3/2019

Shane

Options

1 Posts

08-06-2019

IN

1 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 9 of 12

2019-08-06, 17:08 PM

My mobile network (jio & Vodafone) is fluctuating because of that data speed is also fluctuating and hence not able to stream any video properly. Please look into the matter. I bought this phone on 16th July 2019.

Options

7 Posts

07-26-2019

IN

19 Signins

473 Page Views

• Views: 473
  • Message 10 of 12

2019-08-08, 8:54 AM

After buying Motorola on 11th July 2019, I started facing call drops, network fluctuation issues. On investigating with network companies, exchanging sim and so on, I came to understand by 22nd of July 2019 that it was the problem of the instrument and not the network companies. On continously coordinating, talking with flipkartand motorola on almost daily bases, I went to the service centre on 31st July 2019.

FOR ALMOST MORE THAN AN HOUR, SERVICE CENTRE EXECUTIVES WERE NOT READY TO ACCEPT THAT THE PHONE WAS DEFECTIVE. She said, all networks face the problem. On arguing with her for more than 15 minutes, she saidthat OK FOR YOUR SATISFACTION I AM SENDING THIS TO THE ENGINEER HERE.

So, finally she sent to the engineer and I had to wait for more than half an hour. She called me again, she said that there is no fault with the phone, the phone is all ok.. And added that the engineer has put one sim on 3G, one on 4G. The network will be proper now.

Again, I checked and showed her that the 4G network was fluctuating. So, she said, 4G network is bound to get this problem. When I argued, why the network companies then are offering 4G network in that case, and, there are people sitting in the room with 4G network. So, I toldher to either accept motorola one power doesn't support 4G or to accept that the phone was defective. But till the end, she didnt accept that the PROBLEM WAS WITH MOTOROLA DEVICE.

After countinously arguing, one senior person, ANITA came and said she would like to show the piece to senior engineer and so she would keep it for a day. 

After 1 day, I got a call that they would keep the phone for one more day. This went for almost a week, either they would call, if not, if I would call and ask, I also got a reply that some part needs to be changed, and, that, the part will reach and it will be done in a day. I again inquired to Motorola customer care about this the next day, where got a reply that the part has been received by the service centre etc.. However, the next day I called in the afternoon, and got the answer as the phone has been sent to the seniors as few other pieces had also been received with the same issue, and, that the senior technical team was looking into it. All this happened till 8th of August 2019, AFTER DAILY HARASSMENT of calling various people, asking about the status, explaining the problem from the start till the end, and, requesting to help me, and, also staying without the mobile even though technically I should be using the mobile.

On 8th, after twice calling the motorola customer care, I received a call from senior team member. After explaining him, I asked him, and which I have for the whole team, seniors of the country and global team.

1. Why motorola’s customer care executives are so trained, that they try ‘NOT TO ACCEPT THE ISSUE’ as far as possible, instead of HELPING CUSTOMERS RESOLVE THEIR PROBLEM.
  2. Why Motorola is not resolving the problematic issue of ‘network strength’, and, why so many of Motorola one power pieces have the same problem. Instead of accepting the FACT and improving companies GOODWILL, what you have chosen is to give third class products and damage the reputation totally.
  3. If the piece was kept for so long, is it not the responsibility of your team to provide a spare piece, as, it is very difficult to lead life without mobile these days. To this, the answer of the senior executive was “you should have asked for it”. Even when I reminded him that the mobile was just taken for A SINGLE DAY, and asking whether it wasn’t the responsibility of the customer care executives to ask if I needed a spare mobile, he insisted, I SHOULD HAVE ASKED.
  4. On asking him that I want everything, which has been done on my mobile, WRITTEN, whatever has been changed and what all processes have been carried out. He said, ‘nothing written can be given’. After lot of arguments, he said, on the copy of the job sheet, that can be written by the executives. Now, I had askedfor the same. I FEEL ITS YOUR POLICY TO DENY EVERYTHING AS FAR AS POSSIBLE.
  5. After so muchof harassment RIGHT FROM THE MOMENT I BOUGHT MOTOROLAONE POWER (11th July 2019), to today (8th August 2019), instead of apologizing, what I have received from your team, at every step, is, TRY TO DENY,NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT, and AVODING. At the last, with so much of frustration, I had to tell him that I NO LONGER WANT THE PIECE BACK if it is not delivered me at home. And he immidietely agreed that the phone cannot be deliverd at home, and, said, “I WILL MAKE A NOTE OF THIS”. AND then the phone got disconnected. 

This was excellent behaviour from the whole Motorola team. Thanks a lot..

May be single handedly I can not do anything. But you have LOST a genuine customer for ever.

And if you would have chosen to atleast give support in speaking, you could have retained the customer.

I cant expect anything more from you. YOU BE HAPPY WITH KEEPING THE PHONE.

Thank you

Trupti

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save