Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brij3
Paper Tape
Views: 346
Message 1 of 2

Network issue for Moto one power

I am not getting any notification for incoming calls on SIM 2 but the phone is getting ringed on the other end....people think I am not receiving calls but I am not getting any notification only....and I have chosen "ALWAYS ASK" option for voice call but still it does not ask while making any call...it selects SIM on its own....please please help and help me soon....

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 313
Message 2 of 2

Re: Network issue for Moto one power

@Brij3 wrote:

I am not getting any notification for incoming calls on SIM 2 but the phone is getting ringed on the other end....people think I am not receiving calls but I am not getting any notification only....and I have chosen "ALWAYS ASK" option for voice call but still it does not ask while making any call...it selects SIM on its own....please please help and help me soon....

Hi.

Try this.

1. Long press the dialer icon on your home screen.
  2. Press the little "i" information icon.
  3. Click on Notifications.
  4. Check any un-checked boxes to see if those are limiting the performance.

Let me know what you find. If that doesn't help, can you test in Safe Mode to see if this is an app issue? To go into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, then press and hold the pop-up "Power off" key until the Safe Mode instructions pop up.

Regards,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Top Kudoed Authors