Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SV1990
Paper Tape
Views: 1,203
Message 1 of 4

Network issue with pie update

There are lot of issues with 9.0 update in moto one power. Network is not working properly and signals are loosing after every 60 second. Battery backup is significantly reduced. Really irritated after 9.0 update. This is really creating lot of problems. Please help.

nibin910
Paper Tape
Views: 1,022
Message 2 of 4

Re: Network issue with pie update

I am feeling very irrittatig that after Andorid P update. The network and wifi automatically comes like flight mode in 10 - 15 seconds intervel time. What's going on. Looking for a solution at the earliest. Called customer care 4 times and done as per there advise. Still the same issue. I need proper clarification about this. Going leagally also. What you were thinking about the customers. Who will be responsible i if we got some hard ware issues with your fault? Is this the brand value of Moto? Seems pathetic.
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 357
Message 3 of 4

Hi,

Are we still active on this thread? I'd like to confirm, who among you are still having mobile network fluctuation? And who's having phone calling concerns? Please let me know. 

Please send me a Personal Message and follow this format:

Mobile Network Fluctuation - Your Carrier  - The date and time when it happened - The physical address where it happened. 

Thanks & Regards
Nikh
Lenovo-Moto Support

Highlighted
Himanshujimast
Blue Screen Again
Views: 204
Message 4 of 4

@Agent_Nikh wrote:

Hi,

Are we still active on this thread? I'd like to confirm, who among you are still having mobile network fluctuation? And who's having phone calling concerns? Please let me know. 

Please send me a Personal Message and follow this format:

Mobile Network Fluctuation - Your Carrier  - The date and time when it happened - The physical address where it happened. 

Thanks & Regards
Nikh
Lenovo-Moto Support

After pie update 

Top Kudoed Authors