Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jkmp3
Punch Card
Views: 1,244
Message 1 of 6

Network problem in Motorola One Power

There appears to be a new bug with Mobile data. A small x mark appears on both SIMs signal bars while the data is ON,  calls both incoming and outgoing works. But the mobile data does not.I If connected to Wi-Fi or if data is switched off the x mark disappears.

I used the device in Safe Mode, swapped SIMs,rebooted the phone, turned the Airplane mode ON and OFF and the issue is still there.

I use BSNL as my primary, and Vodafone as second SIM. Vodafone is the one I use for data. I have installed December security patch.

I hope you fix this issue with January security update if you ever plan to release one.

1BHP
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 1,202
Message 2 of 6

Re: Network problem in Motorola One Power

I had same issue with Vodafone when i was using it. Maybe you connection is too slow.

Check with yours service provider for APN settings.

Try it with Airtel or Jio sim and see if the problem persists.

The little x signifies you don't have internet connection. So when you access internet using WiFi it's gonna disappear. 

Post here if it works. Smiley Happy

- 1BHP
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,023
Message 3 of 6

@jkmp3 wrote:

There appears to be a new bug with Mobile data. A small x mark appears on both SIMs signal bars while the data is ON,  calls both incoming and outgoing works. But the mobile data does not.I If connected to Wi-Fi or if data is switched off the x mark disappears.

I used the device in Safe Mode, swapped SIMs,rebooted the phone, turned the Airplane mode ON and OFF and the issue is still there.

I use BSNL as my primary, and Vodafone as second SIM. Vodafone is the one I use for data. I have installed December security patch.

I hope you fix this issue with January security update if you ever plan to release one.

Hi jkmp3,

Greetings from Motorola, 

I'd like to confirm if you still the having reported phone concerns? Please let me know. 

Please send me a Personal Message and follow this format:

Mobile Network Fluctuation - Your Carrier  - The date and time when it happened - The physical address where it happened. 

Thanks & Regards
Nikh
Lenovo-Moto Support

gualdora
Fanfold Paper
Views: 973
Message 4 of 6

Dear agent Nikh, I'm experiencing the same problen worh my Motorola one XT1941-4: quite often the data network (3g and 4g) is lost and not recovered.I order to fix I normally need to reatart, sometimes is enough to activate and de-activate the airplane mode.Looks like a sweet bug.

Vickyvirat
What's DOS?
Views: 797
Message 5 of 6

Expected network issue to get fixed by Feb update.. :/

This will be my first and last Moto product!

Disappointed!!

Worst from Moto!

Pls suggest me a way to dispose this junk..

Deepali02
Blue Screen Again
Views: 208
Message 6 of 6

My Motorola power one just wont catch any Airtel signal and when i out the same sim in another lenovo phone the sim works fine. Did every reset i was told and it still does not work. Is there something wrong with my sim or the phone.

Also I keep getting the X mark while using my jio net when ever my wifi stops.

Can someone please help. 

P.s if i go the service center they just keep my phone for a month or so. PLEASE HELP

Top Kudoed Authors