PL

2 Signins

27 Page Views

• Views: 27
  • Message 1 of 2

One Power CE Marking

2019-02-01, 8:25 AM

Hi,

Does the Motorola One Power have a CE marking on the phone itself (probably on the inside) and on the box it is shipped in?

I want to buy it in India, and declare it correctly at the customs office when taking it to Europe.

Many thanks,

Paul

Options

17601 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2204 Signins

51962 Page Views

• Views: 51962
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: One Power CE Marking

2019-02-01, 15:37 PM

wrote:

Hi,

Does the Motorola One Power have a CE marking on the phone itself (probably on the inside) and on the box it is shipped in?

I want to buy it in India, and declare it correctly at the customs office when taking it to Europe.

Many thanks,

Paul

Hi.

I can't ever remember seeing a Motorola box without the CE marking, but if you are considering buying the phone in India for ongoing use in Europe, I'd discourage that. The phone does not have a global warranty and if anything goes wrong it will not be repairable unless you travel back to India to have the work done. This is true for both in warranty and out of warranty repair. 

And while I haven't checked, it's possible the radio bands on the India phone will not be correctly supported by a European carrier.

We never recommend buying a phone in one region for ongoing use in another. 

- Matt

forums manager

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save