Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Joshin
Paper Tape
Views: 899
Message 1 of 4

One power bugs after the Android 10 update

After the much awaited Android 10 update, my device is screwed up. The contacts app has gone completely blank. I am not able to view the contacts by searching.( the app doesn't even load ) Attending and dialling a number is so difficult,as the default google dialler app seems to be dead. So I'm using Truecaller app for that. Even in WhatsApp i i see only phoneNumbers and no saved contact names. And at times even WhatsApp, Facebook gets crashed. Tried installing other contact app, but no use. I tried removing caches and force stop. Nothing is a solution to it. Please release an update that solves this problem. It's so careless approach from the side of Motorola.!!!

Shivask
Blue Screen Again
Views: 155
Message 2 of 4

Re: One power bugs after the Android 10 update

The same problem... Whole mobile is hanging... What's app have been uninstalled automatically..

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 99
Message 3 of 4

@Joshin wrote:

After the much awaited Android 10 update, my device is screwed up. The contacts app has gone completely blank. I am not able to view the contacts by searching.( the app doesn't even load ) Attending and dialling a number is so difficult,as the default google dialler app seems to be dead. So I'm using Truecaller app for that. Even in WhatsApp i i see only phoneNumbers and no saved contact names. And at times even WhatsApp, Facebook gets crashed. Tried installing other contact app, but no use. I tried removing caches and force stop. Nothing is a solution to it. Please release an update that solves this problem. It's so careless approach from the side of Motorola.!!!

Hi Shivask and Joshin,

Sorry to know about this and thanks for reporting! We have received similar issues like yours and performing a Factory Data Reset has solved the issue. I would suggest performing a Factory Data Reset as we recommend performing a reset after a Software update as it helps to start the device afresh and that could solve your concern. 

Make sure to take a backup of your data-- go to Settings > System > Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone > Enter your Screen Lock > Select Erase Everything to begin the reset. Let us know how it goes. 

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

swapnil2336
Blue Screen Again
Views: 91
Message 4 of 4

Solve nahi huwa ekbar firse bataya Moto team ne unka kaam hamesha ki tarah bekar hai kabhi bhi Lenovo Moto products nahi lunga air na mere friends me kisiko lene dunga Dolby sound kitna bekar hai ab

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors