cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BraveKing
What's DOS?
Views: 188
Message 1 of 4

One side earphone speaker do not work while in call but work while playing music. Moto One Power

One side earphone speaker do not work while in call but work while playing music.

Please Help ASAP.

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 145
Message 2 of 4

Re: One side earphone speaker do not work while in call but work while playing music. Moto One Power

@BraveKing wrote:

One side earphone speaker do not work while in call but work while playing music.

Please Help ASAP.

Hi.

This is a headset that doesn't work, right? A few suggestions:

• Make sure it's not the headset by checking it with another device, and trying another headset with the phone.
  • Check using more than one audio app -- Youtube, Google Play Music, phone call -- see if it behaves the same on all of them.
  • Make sure the headset is pushed into the port all the way.
  • Visually inspect the port to see if there might be lint or something else blocking it. If you see something, gently remove it with something like a toothpick. We don't recommend compressed air as it can cause moisture to condense in the headset port.

Let me know what you find.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
BraveKing
What's DOS?
Views: 138
Message 3 of 4

Re: One side earphone speaker do not work while in call but work while playing music. Moto One Power

Dear , Did you read my issue properly? I said one side of earphone do not work only while in call. It works during listening to music. I tried same earphones in another phone and even in other Moto One Power of my friend. It work in his phone even while in call. And I also tried other earphones in my phone but same problem. So it's not the problem of earphone. And I think it's not the problem of the earphone port. As it works while listening to music. I also tried it in Safe Mode. But same problem.

I am a technical person myself. I have my own mobile and computer business too. 

So I tried all possibilities regarding it.

I am not going to open it , as it's in under warranty still.

An neither I want it to get it repaired from Service Center.

I would like to get it replaced. 

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 108
Message 4 of 4

@BraveKing wrote:

Dear , Did you read my issue properly? I said one side of earphone do not work only while in call. It works during listening to music. I tried same earphones in another phone and even in other Moto One Power of my friend. It work in his phone even while in call. And I also tried other earphones in my phone but same problem. So it's not the problem of earphone. And I think it's not the problem of the earphone port. As it works while listening to music. I also tried it in Safe Mode. But same problem.

I am a technical person myself. I have my own mobile and computer business too. 

So I tried all possibilities regarding it.

I am not going to open it , as it's in under warranty still.

An neither I want it to get it repaired from Service Center.

I would like to get it replaced. 

Apologies for missing your remark about it working with music, and for the problem with the voice call channel.

It sounds like you have tried everything; I don't have any other ideas to try either. Under the circumstances, you should submit it for repair. Unless you are within your return window after purchase, replacement is not an option.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Top Kudoed Authors