Did you mean: 
Highlighted
twinnith
Fanfold Paper
Views: 188
Message 1 of 4

Overnight charge ok?

Hi Moto,

Please let me know if there is any battery problem, if I charge my moto one power overnight.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 168
Message 2 of 4

Re: Overnight charge ok?

@twinnith wrote:

Hi Moto,

Please let me know if there is any battery problem, if I charge my moto one power overnight.

There is no problem, many of us have done this for years with no issues.

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
adi9692
Punch Card
Views: 155
Message 3 of 4

Please ,do not overcharge your phone overnight no wonder if moderator says or even company says.Moto is aware that they are not able to give fast charging even with package of fastcharging so simply its by veil they are trying to cover the weakness.

Next cominig to impact,you may continue to overcharge full night till 6 month or even year but at some point you will get body ripping part from both sides and making your buttons barely clickable.Rest upto you.Enjoy moto !

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 98
Message 4 of 4

@adi9692 wrote:

Please ,do not overcharge your phone overnight no wonder if moderator says or even company says.Moto is aware that they are not able to give fast charging even with package of fastcharging so simply its by veil they are trying to cover the weakness.

Next cominig to impact,you may continue to overcharge full night till 6 month or even year but at some point you will get body ripping part from both sides and making your buttons barely clickable.Rest upto you.Enjoy moto !

This is not true. Overnight charging is fine and the phone can't be "overcharged." This is a concern from older phones that no longer applies.

I appreciate your enthusiasm but I have asked you once to stop posting your theories on multiple threads. 

I always recommend charging overnight so you start every day with a full battery.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Top Kudoed Authors