Options

112 Posts

10-15-2018

India

264 Signins

5313 Page Views

• Views: 5313
  • Message 21 of 29

Re: [POLL] Are you Satisfy with Pie Update?

2018-12-03, 17:47 PM

There is also one app for hide notch i.e. Natcho Notch found on play store but thats all contains ads.

Also nothing found for face lock...

waiting for Moto Support!

Options

125 Posts

05-17-2017

India

198 Signins

1710 Page Views

• Views: 1710
  • Message 22 of 29

2018-12-03, 19:04 PM

wrote:

There is also one app for hide notch i.e. Natcho Notch found on play store but thats all contains ads.

Also nothing found for face lock...

waiting for Moto Support!

Unfortunately it doesn't!

Options

1 Posts

12-03-2018

India

4 Signins

16 Page Views

• Views: 16
  • Message 23 of 29

2018-12-03, 19:22 PM

Same problem I m facingand same functionality I want to be updated in next update if possible...

Options

19665 Posts

02-03-2016

United States of America

2468 Signins

61808 Page Views

• Views: 61808
  • Message 24 of 29

2018-12-03, 20:53 PM

wrote:

Hi Matt Sir,

You assured that Pie should be solved MOP issues, bugs or requests of Oreo version. But instead of that Pie create a lot of issues for MOP. Its also found that Moto soak test is fully failed to find the bugs. please improve the soak test process.

Moto also failed to provide monthly Security updates as MOP missed october Security patch and also late to provide updates. so Moto should take serious to provide updates timely as promised to Android One based device.

We happy to have Pie in MOP but not satisfied as their lot of issues unsolved. We also faced lot of bugs in Pie update thats are

1. Screen brightness is very less than before. 20% brightness in Oreo version = 45% in Pie version.

2. Fingerprint recognition is bit slow till now.

3. In recent apps the App icon is turning into android sign and the image of that app goes white in recent tabs.

4. Wifi icon is not showing, It only shows up for a sec when u restart and then again disappear.

5. Wifi keeps on disconnecting randomly.

6. Network fluctuations still remain.

7. While downloading any app from play store, their is no notification in notification shade about the ongoing download process.

8. Battery drain is fast in Pie. On 8.1 it was almost 13-15 Hour but now it only 8-9 Hour. and Charging time got increased.

so Moto should fix the bugs immediately with December security Patch. Dont waste time to identify the bugs as most users feels the bugs easily.

Thanks to add Dual Volte & Panaroma features in MOP. But everyone knows that the camera in MOP is wrost one as MOP rating shown in flipkart for camera is 3.2 out of 5. Thats really feels bad as MOP contains 16+5 MP rear & 12 MP front camera with flash. Through the counting of camera is really good but the quality is not much better. Sharpness and Details in Both Rear and Front Camera are not better. There are issues in Object focusing and Better edge detection in Portrait Mode. Also Noiseless image in Low light or night Camera Performance. Photo contains yellowish tones also. Moto published in pie update details that camera be improved but nothing found in reality. so Please seriously provide update to fix the quality of Camera in MOP.

Most of Indian customers want the most useful features in MOP thats are

1. Face Lock missing.

2. Notch hide / unhide option missing.

3. Slow motion and time lapse missing.

4. EIS missing.

5. Spot color Mode missing.

6. Front camera zoom missing.

7. Touch anywhere to capture option missing.

8. Some Moto actions and gestures missing.

its Android One device, but useful features are above the term for customers. So please care for customers to add the features.

In camera features, Moto should not to do hard work as they have Moto One like features camera & both have same configuration. Moto should provide us EIS, slow motion, spot color in MOP.

Fingerprint recognization is bit slow till now. Most devices in market have faster fingerprint recognization as compared to MOP. Moto cant do it fast in recent updates. so take seriously for fast fingerprint recognization.

We can easily find Face Lock feature in 5000rs devices, But MOP missed it. Please add face lock also in next update, As No 3rd party face lock apps supported in MOP.

Thanks Moto for launching notch device but It should be more useful if Moto add option to hide or unhide notch, As No 3rd party apps supported in MOP.

If Moto provide some more moto actions & geastures, should be great for MOP.

Please Matt sir provide us positive solution in these matters. MOP customers are not satisfied with Moto after sales service. MOTO brand goodwill decreases day by day for their software update issues. Please care for brand & customers..waiting for your positive reply on every topic...Thanks!

Well, I'm afraid I have to warn you to stop with the repetitive and negative posts. I have answered some of these same queries many times. I've also posted several warnings against multi-topic posts like this one.

We are not adding a host of new features. We take your feedback, but the phone you purchased is the phone you should expect. Some of the features requested may even require different hardware. 

Adaptive Brightness has been radically changed by Google. You will very likely learn to love it, but in any event, it's stock Android and I assume that is why you buy Android One devices. 

RNMishra, our site rules are very clear. They include this requirement. "Make your point and move on: Our site is here for peer-to-peer support, and to get your feedback on your experience. We want to hear the bad stuff as well as the good. But repeated posts of the same comments and free-floating negativity do not add to the discussion. It also imposes on others who don’t want to read the same things over and over again."  You are crossing the line here. Consider this a courtesy warning if you want to continue to post.

Regards,

- Matt

forums manager

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

6 Posts

10-13-2018

India

21 Signins

231 Page Views

• Views: 231
  • Message 25 of 29

2018-12-04, 3:59 AM
Hey Matt, I'm having trouble picking up the calls after the update, they are not drawing over other apps, I always have to drag down the notification bar to answer the call, Is there any setting I could change to modify this behavior?
Options

15 Posts

11-15-2018

India

48 Signins

322 Page Views

• Views: 322
  • Message 26 of 29

2018-12-04, 4:35 AM

See??? I told you... We're wasting our time here... Go to XDA we alredy have gcam WITH NIGHT SIGHT , 1+ 5 cam port WITH SLOWMO AND TIME LAPSE available... Soon, we'll have LINEAGE PIE ... and sooner we'll have moto one cam port... and much more

Options

112 Posts

10-15-2018

India

264 Signins

5313 Page Views

• Message 27 of 29

2018-12-04, 4:51 AM

wrote:

See??? I told you... We're wasting our time here... Go to XDA we alredy have gcam WITH NIGHT SIGHT , 1+ 5 cam port WITH SLOWMO AND TIME LAPSE available... Soon, we'll have LINEAGE PIE ... and sooner we'll have moto one cam port... and much more

yes dear!

Now we cant expect anymore from Moto..when there is wrost development team in Moto & like this type support team. Thanks Moto!

There is best develelopers in xda. without wasting time here, we should goto xda for MOP issues.

Now come to the point with wrost manager support-

“ Well, I'm afraid I have to warn you to stop with the repetitive and negative posts.

I have answered some of these same queries many times. I've also posted several warnings against multi-topic posts like this one.”

Moto cant solve the issues, then what can we do? which issues or bugs are solved here by Moto team? fingerprint recognization is slow till now. Moto cant improve it. Network issue is unsolved till now. what did moto developer for MOP after sale service? if issues are growing in bundle then multi topic posts are also creates.If moto do positive support then automatically positive posts are generated. Dont sound off the issues of customers.

“We are not adding a host of new features. We take your feedback, but the phone you purchased is the phone you should expect. Some of the features requested may even require different hardware. ”

then why you fake promised & misguide customers to provide wrong MOP guide page? why Matt misguides people on online forums? All the features posted by me is software related so dont misguide us.

“ Adaptive Brightness has been radically changed by Google. You will very likely learn to love it, but in any event, it's stock Android and I assume that is why you buy Android One devices. ”

Then we have to request to google for it. then why not Moto directly provide updates from google? Moto also misuse android one term. why not Moto provide us timely updates? why we have missed october security patch? why Moto puts so many bugs in Pie, when they soak test it at first?

Dont misguide customers to do fake promises. Dont sound off the issues. Moto goes to the way of hell for the managers like you!

Options

60 Posts

10-27-2018

India

288 Signins

3126 Page Views

• Views: 3126
  • Message 28 of 29

2018-12-04, 6:49 AM

wrote:

Is there any page for features request for MOP on XDA if yes please share

Options

112 Posts

10-15-2018

India

264 Signins

5313 Page Views

• Message 29 of 29

2018-12-04, 7:02 AM

wrote:

wrote:

Is there any page for features request for MOP on XDA if yes please share

check the link-[removed]

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms