Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TricErBoy
SCSI Port
Views: 299
Message 11 of 18

Re: Ram management issues on Moto one power

Screenshot_20190117-230430.png

Here is My Moto one power consuming less than a 100 mb for Moto launcher, and android system 1.2 GbScreenshot_20190117-230418.png

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 292
Message 12 of 18

@TricErBoy wrote:

Here is My Moto one power consuming less than a 100 mb for Moto launcher, and android system 1.2 Gb

Thanks. You do not have the launcher issue, so please try the suggestions regarding lag -- and don't forget to put your IMEI in your profile.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
aria_2048
Serial Port
Views: 276
Message 13 of 18

I have checked the ram usage of Moto App Launcher and it is actually more than 1 GB.
Android OS is also taking up more than 1.1 GB, while my mom's phone (Moto G5 plus) with Oreo has less ram usage in Android OS.
I have also updated my profile information and you are free to check my apps and see if that's the issue, while I think it's not a 3rd party app as this issue occurs again after a time period and goes away temporarily when I clear cache and storage of Moto App Launcher.
Thanks.
Porphyrius
802.11n
Views: 259
Message 14 of 18

I've found it best on,"Any" Android phone that after an Operating system update to back up all my Data(Which I do regularly anyway) and do a,"Hard reset" to clear out any possible update problems,

https://www.hardreset.info/devices/motorola/motorola-one-power/hardreset/first-method/

I even do this a couple of times a year even if my Phones are running well as a kind of 10,000 mile service.I've found it keeps my phones fast and pretty much problem free and clears a lot of junk I've accumulated and gets back phone space.

HTH Smiley Happy

aria_2048
Serial Port
Views: 217
Message 15 of 18

@Matt, have you found the solution?

We are waiting.

Please put up a request to solve this bug to developers and make it resopres in next update.

Thank you

Hrishi1090
What's DOS?
Views: 202
Message 16 of 18

Battery is also draining so quickly after pie update ... is Some one else also have this same problem ?
Apaacheindian
Blue Screen Again
Views: 133
Message 17 of 18

I use Nova Launcher instead of Motorola Launcher.

SoI checked one day in Developer Options/Memory, Motorola Launcher was consuming 1.2 GB of RAM (Screenshot already attached).

When I check my recent apps a blanck Motorola Launcher screen appears. Why?

Sever problem is, when i use my phone while charging, phone display lags severely while swiping. 

My friend also faces same issues.

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 47
Message 18 of 18

@aria_2048 wrote:

@Matt, have you found the solution?

We are waiting.

Please put up a request to solve this bug to developers and make it resopres in next update.

Thank you

Hi.

Sorry it took so long to respond. The team recommends you remove the Custom Quick Settings app and see if that improves the situation. Let me know please. 

Regards,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Top Kudoed Authors