Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BrijeshMavani
Blue Screen Again
Views: 5,620
Message 1 of 19

Price for display screen Moto one power

Hello  I brought Motorola one power from Flipkart.

From Moto one power websutw write like this phone has a Gorilla glass 3.0. is the real gorilla glass in this phone.?

This is totally wrong because before 4 days my phone falling down from  the height 1 feet(30 cm). And my screen broken. If this phone real insert gorilla glass then never broken at heights of 1 feet.

After I go to Motorola service center in Amreli which name is Alif enterprises show my cellphone and give me price for screen and display for both are 4400 Rs. That's okay. But in Ahmedabad I find it 3 4 service center one of them I go to Odyssey technologies here they give me price for screen and display is 5200 Rs.

So why it's Price's are different. 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 5,344
Message 2 of 19

Re: Price for display screen Moto one power

Gorilla Glass is engineered to be more difficult to scratch, therefore, it is more resistant to cracking. Its strength allows use of thinner panes.  However, please keep in mind that it is still glass and will break if it is dropped or impacted. What happened is indeed unfortunate and repair is the only option. India repair centers operate independently. We do not set prices.

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Rohithreddy
Paper Tape
Views: 5,193
Message 3 of 19

The price issue are really bad
Different price at different service centre
Arig1
Paper Tape
Views: 5,164
Message 4 of 19

price for display screen Moto one power

Yesterday I felt down and my moto one power glass got broken just for minor fall. I’m sure this glass is very sensitive. My iPhone fell many times and till now nothing happened to iPhone screen. But moto one power glass got broken.

i went to authorised service center in Bangalore today and they said it will cost 6800 rs to replace the glass.

i am wondering it’s almost 50% of phone cost, I asked me to provide a quote and they said we will give after service only. 

Service center name  Vac Teleinfra Solutions Pvt Ltd, Koramangala

itishariram
Paper Tape
Views: 5,096
Message 5 of 19

I too dropped my Moto One Power mobile and when I called the Moto autohorized service centre's in Chennai, one says it would cost around 7500-8000. Another branch says 6500-6750. Whats going on Moto? Are you guys really kidding? Is the display unit costing 50% of the total mobile cost? Whats the logic in this and difference in pricings within the same city? I really love the mobile but I totally hate this below par customer service. Please guide me in correct direction. Till then am not going to replace the display. 

Rohithreddy
Paper Tape
Views: 5,052
Message 6 of 19

Re: price for display screen Moto one power

Bro in Hosur it cost 4800

Rohithreddy
Paper Tape
Views: 5,049
Message 7 of 19

Re: price for display screen Moto one power

Hosur it cost 4800rs
BrijeshMavani
Blue Screen Again
Views: 5,032
Message 8 of 19

If Indian service center run independent then on your Motorola website on search of service center for Motorola why you display all service center who are running independently.so you are big lier Motorola company this all are our authorized service center.

BrijeshMavani
Blue Screen Again
Views: 5,031
Message 9 of 19

If Indian service center run independent then on your Motorola website on search of service center for Motorola why you display all service center who are running independently.so you are big lier Motorola company this all are our authorized service center.
gopinath05
Fanfold Paper
Views: 5,019
Message 10 of 19

because the motorolla is trying to cheat all of its customers in different prespective such as not at all providing regualr updates as said, even the g4 plus dosent get oreo still now i know they wont give the update, the next thing is that they are cheating with the prices of the spare parts,the one thing i just gonna to mention about that the moto one power is not a water repellent phone because mine got died because of a slight rain drop and so the phone was just purchased one month before only , u guys here after dont buy moto phones because they are the worst brand nowadays after lenovo bought it  better go for redmi it is much more better than this **bleep**...

just think of this scenario that after the water damage the service centre said that the motherboard should be replaced and the cost of the motherboard is about 75% o the originaal cost of the phone and the cost of display is rs.6400 if u just calculate means the price of motherboard is 11999 and the cost of display is 6400 if u add both means it will cost rs.18399 it that was the price. i have a doubt are they giving the back panel and camera,speakers or other stuffs which are not included above for free????? even the redmi is giving its full price list of the spares in online and they are charging the mentioned price in online with the service charge of 250 for out of waranty devices....

Top Kudoed Authors