Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gopinath05
Fanfold Paper
Views: 660
Message 11 of 19

Re: Price for display screen Moto one power

i just take my mobile to a 3rd party shop they just said that it was short circuited and they cleared that shortage and they charged only 500rs for that and he just changed the display for a price of about 2800rs and its a high quality display and gave a warranty for about 90days but poor motorolla is giving warranty for about 30days only pooor motoroloa..... as i am a fan of u but now onwards i a going to be mi fan
Pothi
SCSI Port
Views: 447
Message 12 of 19

Display does seem sensitive. Started seeing scractes a couple of weeks back. Now, I can feel the scratch with the finger too. I guess it would require a replacement soon. Highly disappointed with the quality of the display at this price point. I had a few phones in the past from other brands (Microsoft, Micromax, Nokia and Lyf) with much lower price. Never had an issue with the display even after dropping them multiple times. This phone (MOP) got scratches within three months of usage. I expected a lifespan of atleast a year. Sigh. You lost a customer, Motorola/Lenovo.

TricErBoy
SCSI Port
Views: 440
Message 13 of 19

Don't you use screen guard? Don't depend on screen strength of mop cause it's not mentioned which gorilla glass version they are providing. Me using mop since it was launched and the screen guard which i applied still has not a single scratch. 

You should take care for your precious things.

trainerpte
Paper Tape
Views: 431
Message 14 of 19

I had same problem, display of my Motorola one power had Hugh cracks on a simple drop, I guess this happens because of this phone's bit heavier weight as well as fragile quality display by Motorola.....

Well solution for this, purchased display panel for Rs1900, at one of the wholesale mobile street shops here in Hyderabad, I was told display is the first quality type n it may be bit dull than original, but I find it same as original display....

Hope this info helps someone....
Pothi
SCSI Port
Views: 421
Message 15 of 19

Thanks, @trainerpte. My friend (who also owns MOP) has shared similar views as you mentioned in your first paragraph.

Loks1
Paper Tape
Views: 232
Message 16 of 19

I had dropped the phone  from a height of two feet. To my utter surprise the glass is broken. I am still using it as touch panel works properly.In Thrissur Motorola service centre they Quoted Rs8000/- . In Erode The authorised service centre it they quoted Rs.4850. Whereas in some online retailers it costs Rs.3800/. 

Why Motorola is not providing costs of sparesfor each part

Whether it is possible to get the spares directly from Motorola, as it is obvious that their authorised service centres are looting and Motorola do not have any control over them .

I need guidance for fixing the problem

Vishnunbr
What's DOS?
Views: 222
Message 17 of 19

So  by the statement that "we dont define price". That means your so Called authorized service centres can sell the Spare parts at whatever price? If yes I would like to have a authorised service centre to loot the public.

I will say your product is extra ordinary and Great! But you guys screw it in the after sale operations. Understand your customers for heavensake! We Invested our money and Trust on you Motorola. I Demand for a better service.

Baijukv86
What's DOS?
Views: 157
Message 18 of 19

It's a Moto one power screen after a fall from 2.5 - 3 feet height . Is this a real gorilla glass,.. I am using Moto G turbo from last three years too,... Several times it fall from height, even more than 3-4 feet,... ??

Baijukv86
What's DOS?
Views: 157
Message 19 of 19

Same issue with me too,..
Top Kudoed Authors