Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RobinDrost
What's DOS?
Views: 3,788
Message 11 of 28

Re: Random vibration without notification on Moto one power

This!

It is the download application. I am getting the same notifications from the download manager even on deleted files. Two short vibrations with no notification icon or anything but it will appear in the logs.

Amaniel1
What's DOS?
Views: 3,767
Message 12 of 28

I just disabled Google chrome and the vibrations stopped. So it was an app after all causing these 2 quick vibrations. I disabled it for a while and enabled it again. I am vibrations free right now.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 3,503
Message 13 of 28

@Amaniel1 wrote:

I just disabled Google chrome and the vibrations stopped. So it was an app after all causing these 2 quick vibrations. I disabled it for a while and enabled it again. I am vibrations free right now.

Did this work for everyone? Or are you feeling this still?

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Chandank
What's DOS?
Views: 3,447
Message 14 of 28

Same issue again and again
B_Brentar
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,381
Message 15 of 28

I am suffering from the same problem once I upgraded to Android 9.0.

I get a lot of vibrate (two follow-up shorts) daily and no notification or icon appears on the top bar.

This problem occurs at random, scrolling or idle, connected, or in airplane mode. Disabling vibrate mode in accessibility settings does not solve the problem.

The palliative solution I found happens by activating the "do not disturb" mode which is very bad because I do not want to use this feature to solve such a nuisance.

Please help me solve it, because every time I receive a vibration imagining if it is a true notification.

I kindly need a light or clarification that this problem will be corrected later.

Sorry for my poor english.
Bernardo Brentar
Ninad02
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,361
Message 16 of 28

Yes! The issue was with download manager sending out notifications for the older files. Disabling chrome download notifications solved the problem. 

No more random vibrations. 

B_Brentar
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,350
Message 17 of 28

Thank you very much for your help. I just disabled this option.
Bernardo Brentar
SanderS3
What's DOS?
Views: 3,073
Message 18 of 28

I had the same probpem. Then I went in to the Moto app and turned of DND (do not disturb) and the seemingly random vibrations stopped, so maybe this will also help fotlr you.

Highlighted
Jnitram78
Paper Tape
Views: 2,669
Message 19 of 28

Same issue since Android 9 download on my Moto Z3. I've always had my Chrome notifications turned off. As stated before it was download manager updating old Chrome files. With Chrome notifications already off, download manager was updating other things. So I shut off the download manager notifications. Go to settings/apps & notifications/see all apps. Then click the 3 dots in the upper right corner of the screen and click show system. Go to download manager and turn off notifications. No bad vibes since 

Glossaries
What's DOS?
Views: 2,586
Message 20 of 28

It's due to download manager, I'm also having this problem. Not sure how to turn it off, as I don't think it's Chrome either. As for turning download manager notifications off I'd like to know when something's downloading.

Top Kudoed Authors