Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
parshva99
Blue Screen Again
Views: 609
Message 1 of 5

Request for Slow-motion in camera.

Hello, We own Motorola One Power and its been more than 6months since the device was launched. We understand its an Android One Device but i assume adding features in camera is possible. Please add Slow Motion and Time Lapse feature to the camera app.. MotoCamera2 has both of them too. And the newly launched Motorola devices too have it. Please we request you to add it. 

Abith
What's DOS?
Views: 571
Message 2 of 5

Re: Request for Slow-motion in camera.

Slow-motion video is really a basic feature in 2019 and still mop lacks it.. Smiley Sad
KingGupta
What's DOS?
Views: 529
Message 3 of 5

Yeah. It is a very basic feature these days and a must have. Kindly look into it Motorola team.

tonyprajwal
Core Memory
Views: 488
Message 4 of 5

Can't recommend this phone to camera enthusiastic family/friends because of the lack of slowmotion/timelapse. Please add it via update.
Matt-Murdock
HDMI
Views: 370
Message 5 of 5

I dont think they will add these features to mop because moto one is launched in india . So users who really want all those cool camera features would buy that instead of mop(im assuming moto one in India comes with these features just like moto one which was launched in us). Moto just played us all Smiley Very Happy . But hey updated gcam had slow mo and also timelapse as well . I dont have the link but i saw it o=in some youtube video,just wait for it and after few days it will be available for mop as well hopefully .

Ps : I do not work for Motorola, I'm just a consumer who owns a Motorola one power
Top Kudoed Authors