Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jmanan088
Blue Screen Again
Views: 219
Message 1 of 4

Screen blackout

All of a sudden the screen blacks out for 5-6 seconds and then all the system restarts itself moto sensors run and phone is started again and this happens anytime like while using a app or while being on a call. 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 190
Message 2 of 4

Re: Screen blackout

@Jmanan088 wrote:

All of a sudden the screen blacks out for 5-6 seconds and then all the system restarts itself moto sensors run and phone is started again and this happens anytime like while using a app or while being on a call. 

Hi Jmanan088,

Sorry to know, when did this start, and have you already tried any troubleshooting steps since it began? If yes, please let me know what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? 

Thanks

Sandip

Highlighted
Kjartan79
What's DOS?
Views: 65
Message 3 of 4

Hi, this seems to be the problem with my one vision AS well. Can this please be fixed. I have activated developer function som logs can bee shared.

A couple of times a day is realy anoing.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 25
Message 4 of 4

@Kjartan79 wrote:

Hi, this seems to be the problem with my one vision AS well. Can this please be fixed. I have activated developer function som logs can bee shared.

A couple of times a day is realy anoing.

Hi Kjartan79,

Can you test in Safe Mode to see if this is an app issue? To go into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, then press and hold the pop-up " Power off" key until the Safe Mode instructions pop up. Reboot your device to get back to the 'Normal Mode'.

Let us know how it goes?

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Top Kudoed Authors