Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
theoldmototoad5
Blue Screen Again
Views: 157
Message 1 of 4

Signal bar too big when using single sim

So basically I put my second SIM in another phone in case something happens to my Motorola One. When I do, the network signal bar becomes twice as long, especially the "4G" being beside the car rather than above it or something. This means there is practically no room for any other things in the notch. Maybe it could be changed so that the 4G is put above the signal bar rather than beside it, to create more room?

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 139
Message 2 of 4

Re: Signal bar too big when using single sim

@theoldmototoad5 wrote:

So basically I put my second SIM in another phone in case something happens to my Motorola One. When I do, the network signal bar becomes twice as long, especially the "4G" being beside the car rather than above it or something. This means there is practically no room for any other things in the notch. Maybe it could be changed so that the 4G is put above the signal bar rather than beside it, to create more room?

Hi.

Can you post a screenshot of this? Thanks.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
theoldmototoad5
Blue Screen Again
Views: 116
Message 3 of 4

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 100
Message 4 of 4

Thanks. It would be useful to see the entire top notification or the entire screen, if you could do that too.

I am not 100% sure, but I think some of this is driven by the carrier. Who are your carriers?

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Top Kudoed Authors