Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mahijyothi
Paper Tape
Views: 202
Message 1 of 3

Sound problem

Hi, I have bought Motorola Androidone just 3months ago, today morning suddenly my phone got some problem.i.e, when I play music and videos there is no sound and when I make a call I couldn't able to listen sound from receiver. Now I am using earphones to make a call and watching videos. Without earphones I couldn't able to hear anything from my phone.kindly help me on this. I trusted a lot Moto brand but I am feeling very bad now.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 171
Message 2 of 3

Re: Sound problem

@Mahijyothi wrote:

Hi, I have bought Motorola Androidone just 3months ago, today morning suddenly my phone got some problem.i.e, when I play music and videos there is no sound and when I make a call I couldn't able to listen sound from receiver. Now I am using earphones to make a call and watching videos. Without earphones I couldn't able to hear anything from my phone.kindly help me on this. I trusted a lot Moto brand but I am feeling very bad now.

Have you tested in safe mode? Tested speaker with the moto help app installed on the phone? These are 2 different things you can try

To reboot into safe mode, tap the power button until you see power off on screen. Then tap and hold power off (on screen) and a new menu will appear to reboot into safe mode.

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Mahijyothi
Paper Tape
Views: 149
Message 3 of 3

Re: Sound problem

Actually I tried in different way with your Idea it worked out, thanks a lot. Actually I had gone to Moto help-hardware daignose-then I click on receiver-after that it is showing problem with receiver then I click on top which is in right side(verticaly 3 Dot's) then it was asking default reset-i click on that. Now it's stated working both YouTube and reciver. Thanks.

Top Kudoed Authors