Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
srinivigna
Paper Tape
Views: 343
Message 1 of 9

Speed Dial; Screen Shot; Basic Camera Features

Please clarify - Where are these Options (Speed Dial; Screen Shot; Basic Camera Features; LED NotificationsSmiley Wink which are available in models below 10K by LENOVO (Lenovo K6 Power) are not available in this model. When compared to that model SPEAKER volume is also less. I am astonished after buying the phone. 

Any solution to the above.

Nikhil321
Punch Card
Views: 283
Message 2 of 9

Re: Speed Dial; Screen Shot; Basic Camera Features

Please tell me which phones with notch have led notification light because I don't know any, my last 3 phones had it but I'm not missing it so much u get moto display with this u will get use to it over time

srinivigna
Paper Tape
Views: 232
Message 3 of 9

Kindly go through the rest of the questions and this is not the main question posted.
Nikhil321
Punch Card
Views: 217
Message 4 of 9

Well u can take screenshot by pressing volum down + power button keys together and if you talking about screenshot optionopt pressing power button then its coming with pie update and yes some camera features and speed dial missing which we can expect in android pie update

srinivigna
Paper Tape
Views: 192
Message 5 of 9

Thanks for the information and we will see that in PIE. What about the LOW SPEAKER VOLUME any info.

acidkidrock
Fanfold Paper
Views: 125
Message 6 of 9

Hi, Screen Shot works well press volume down and power button. LED Notification is not present. Some features are missing we will get to see in Pie update i guess. About Camera i am not sure. Slow Mo is missing i guess.

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 80
Message 7 of 9

@srinivigna wrote:

Thanks for the information and we will see that in PIE. What about the LOW SPEAKER VOLUME any info.

Are you having unnaturally low volume under all circumstances -- voice, music, video, etc.? Please share some details.

Thanks.

- Matt

acidkidrock
Fanfold Paper
Views: 76
Message 8 of 9

He is talking about the low sound via ringtones if you use external or internal. I also have noticed for 89dbm its pretty low compared to while watching Netflix or youtube.

srinivigna
Paper Tape
Views: 67
Message 9 of 9

Thanks for asking. NATURALLY the SPEAKER is less under all circumstances and I have to identify the calls through VIBRATION only except in the SILENT OFFICE ENVIRONMENTS. Even it's low during a travel in completely closed AC VEHICLE travel.

Top Kudoed Authors