IN

9 Signins

117 Page Views

• Views: 117
  • Message 1 of 5

Spot colour mode in camera

2018-11-18, 7:50 AM

Hello

In the official site it's mentioned that Moto one camera has Spot colour mode for camera. I don't see any such feature other than refocus option in depth effect.

Also to click the round button for taking photo is highly annoying. Why can we have that using finger print sensor or by touching any part of the screen.

Options

18179 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2278 Signins

55537 Page Views

• Views: 55537
  • Message 2 of 5

Re: Spot colour mode in camera

2018-11-19, 16:27 PM

wrote:

Hello

In the official site it's mentioned that Moto one camera has Spot colour mode for camera. I don't see any such feature other than refocus option in depth effect.

Also to click the round button for taking photo is highly annoying. Why can we have that using finger print sensor or by touching any part of the screen.

Hi.

It does not have spot color. Can you please provide a link to where you saw this advertised?

You can go into Camera > Settings > Volume key function and set the volume key as a shutter button.

Hope this helps.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

18179 Posts

02-03-2016

US

2278 Signins

55537 Page Views

• Views: 55537
  • Message 3 of 5

2018-11-19, 17:31 PM

wrote:

wrote:

Hello

Hi.

It does not have spot color. Can you please provide a link to where you saw this advertised?

You can go into Camera > Settings > Volume key function and set the volume key as a shutter button.

Hope this helps.

- Matt

Ah, I think I found it -- the FAQ has links at the bottom to several features that are not on the motorola one power. We're getting that corrected. 

If you saw it somewhere else, please let me know.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Options

94 Posts

06-04-2017

IN

208 Signins

2171 Page Views

• Views: 2171
  • Message 4 of 5

2018-11-21, 20:44 PM

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

Hello

Hi.

Hope this helps.

- Matt

Ah, I think I found it -- the FAQ has links at the bottom to several features that are not on the motorola one power. We're getting that corrected. 

If you saw it somewhere else, please let me know.

- Matt

Can you just leave the documentation there and instead give an update for it.

Options

58 Posts

10-27-2018

IN

288 Signins

3126 Page Views

• Views: 3126
  • Message 5 of 5

2018-11-22, 1:26 AM

Instead of correcting documentations why don't you guys accept the fact that all this features are missing and add in next update we don't mind waiting but please add this features

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete