Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rajeev157
Punch Card
Views: 256
Message 1 of 9

Turbocharging issue in MOP

There is very big issue regarding turbocharging in MOP. When i connect charger to my phone its showing turbopower connected but after few minutes its showing charging slowly.what is the issue i dont know.i got 20%charging in 2 hrs.this is very frustrating

Rajeev Sharma
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 242
Message 2 of 9

Re: Turbocharging issue in MOP

@Rajeev157 wrote:

There is very big issue regarding turbocharging in MOP. When i connect charger to my phone its showing turbopower connected but after few minutes its showing charging slowly.what is the issue i dont know.i got 20%charging in 2 hrs.this is very frustrating

Hi Rajeev157,

Sorry to know about this. Can you check with a different charger if one is available and see if it's the same? Also, are you using the original charger that came with the box? When did this start? Let us know.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Rajeev157
Punch Card
Views: 239
Message 3 of 9

I dont have any other same charger.yes i am using original charger that came with the mobile.it happen with me last night.
Rajeev Sharma
Shivoham
Token Ring
Views: 226
Message 4 of 9

change USB Cable and check

Rajeev157
Punch Card
Views: 224
Message 5 of 9

I don't have type c another cable
Rajeev Sharma
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 212
Message 6 of 9

@Rajeev157 wrote:

Hi Rajeev157,

As you said it started since last night, it could be the charger or the adapter or the charging point. See if you are able to arrange a charger and check or you might have to visit our Service Center for a review. I would also suggest you charge your device in Safe Mode and observe. Here is the link for Safe Mode. Let us know. 

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Rajeev157
Punch Card
Views: 209
Message 7 of 9

I have tried in safe mode also last night for 2 hrs but got 20% battery

@Agent_Suman wrote:

@Rajeev157 wrote:

Hi Rajeev157,

As you said it started since last night, it could be the charger or the adapter or the charging point. See if you are able to arrange a charger and check or you might have to visit our Service Center for a review. I would also suggest you charge your device in Safe Mode and observe. Here is the link for Safe Mode. Let us know. 

Regards,

Suman

Rajeev Sharma
Rajeev157
Punch Card
Views: 208
Message 8 of 9

Hi Rajeev157,

Regards,

Suman

Rajeev Sharma
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 205
Message 9 of 9

@Rajeev157 wrote:

Hi Rajeev157,

Regards,

Suman

Hi Rajeev157,

Our best advice for this situation is that you submit your device and the charger for review at one of our Service Centers. Our engineers will examine and assist you further. You can check for the nearest center here: http://bit.ly/updated_MASC

Regards,

Suman

Top Kudoed Authors