12-26-2019

IN

6 Signins

59 Page Views

• Views: 59
  • Message 1 of 2

Unable to open files, docs, hotstar and many more post update

2019-12-26, 19:39 PM

I had updated my device to Android 10 on 25 Dec evening and since then I have been facing lot of issues. First was related to internet connectivity (which I somehow managed to sort) , then many apps didn't even opened. Also suddenly phone restarts by itself. If I lock the phone it becomes very difficult to unlock sometimes. But even after updating all apps in play store and formatting the complete device the problem still persist. After formatting I installed my apps and still many were creating same nuisance. What sort of update is this? All should receive stable updates, not bugged ones. Really disappointed with this android 10 update. Please help me in sorting this out as my device is just 5 months old and I don't want waste it.

Options

1514 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

272 Signins

16644 Page Views

• Views: 16644
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Unable to open files, docs, hotstar and many more post update

2019-12-27, 9:36 AM

wrote:

I had updated my device to Android 10 on 25 Dec evening and since then I have been facing lot of issues. First was related to internet connectivity (which I somehow managed to sort) , then many apps didn't even opened. Also suddenly phone restarts by itself. If I lock the phone it becomes very difficult to unlock sometimes. But even after updating all apps in play store and formatting the complete device the problem still persist. After formatting I installed my apps and still many were creating same nuisance. What sort of update is this? All should receive stable updates, not bugged ones. Really disappointed with this android 10 update. Please help me in sorting this out as my device is just 5 months old and I don't want waste it.

Hi SitanshuM,

Sorry to know about this and thanks for reporting! As you said, you have formatted your device, do you mean you have performed a Factory Data Reset? Kindly confirm.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save