Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
thesachinchawla
Fanfold Paper
Views: 373
Message 1 of 8

VoLTE not working after Feb security update.

After February's security update VoLTE services for Vodafone and Airtel has been broke. It was working fine before the update. I have talked to my service providers and their is no problem at their end. Kindly resolve this issue.

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 297
Message 2 of 8

Re: VoLTE not working after Feb security update.

@thesachinchawla wrote:

After February's security update VoLTE services for Vodafone and Airtel has been broke. It was working fine before the update. I have talked to my service providers and their is no problem at their end. Kindly resolve this issue.

Hi.

Can you provide more details? What are you seeing, and what has changed? Can you share any screenshots that show errors or greyed-out options, etc.?

Also, please update your profile with current phone, carrier, and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Thanks,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
thesachinchawla
Fanfold Paper
Views: 290
Message 3 of 8

Screenshot_20190312-010128.pngVideo call and HD symbol missing.

My service provider Vodafone India provides VoLTE ( Voice Over LTE ) through which I can make calls in HD clarity and Video calls through dialer app. It was working all fine. But after Feb security patch update 4g icon which used to appear next to my signal bar has stopped showing and I cannot make HD calls any more.

Screenshot_20190312-010050.pngAll the settings are enabled.

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 271
Message 4 of 8

@thesachinchawla wrote:

Screenshot_20190312-010128.pngVideo call and HD symbol missing.

My service provider Vodafone India provides VoLTE ( Voice Over LTE ) through which I can make calls in HD clarity and Video calls through dialer app. It was working all fine. But after Feb security patch update 4g icon which used to appear next to my signal bar has stopped showing and I cannot make HD calls any more.

Screenshot_20190312-010050.pngAll the settings are enabled.

Okay, thanks. Other than the missing icon, what is the audible difference?

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
thesachinchawla
Fanfold Paper
Views: 259
Message 5 of 8

There are many differences 

1) Voice Clarity.

2) Faster voice connection approx (3 sec).

3) Video Calling option in Dialer.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 192
Message 6 of 8

@thesachinchawla wrote:

There are many differences 

1) Voice Clarity.

2) Faster voice connection approx (3 sec).

3) Video Calling option in Dialer.

Thanks for sharing additional information @thesachinchawla, please make sure to enable 'Video Calling' under > Settings > Mobile Network > Advanced > Video Calling > Reboot your device and let us know if this makes any difference?

Also, please share us the screenshot of the dialer page and a specific contact page under Contacts—we would like to take a look. Do help us understand how are you trying to call? Does the other device has a 'Video Calling' option and enabled by the carrier?

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

thesachinchawla
Fanfold Paper
Views: 170
Message 7 of 8

I again talked to my service provider there was problem on their end. Sorry to bother you
Prashanth15
Blue Screen Again
Views: 118
Message 8 of 8

Same Issue Here..VOLTE Issues Are Very High..Signal Strength Is Very Weak, Network Fluctuations And No Constant Network In Motorola One Power..

Request You To Solve These Types Of Bugs In March Security Patch-2019..

Top Kudoed Authors