Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mitx
Paper Tape
Views: 1,699
Message 11 of 22

Re: Welcome to the motorola one / motorola one power community

Please take it seriously if u want to really really want to take my/ our attention about your moto power one , 

M a big fan of Motorola and due touts camera,  stability , fluidity of its UI,  and much more but as I have thought to buy this beautiful phone I have came to know that it's not having a EIS but I still love u and ready my it but after watching some reviews u disappointed me and specialy the camera,  it's just not even worth the price m talking about camera only,  and if u want to grab 70% of our older and new customers u have to give update to pie android 9 and fix this problem as soon as possible... Or else ready to close ur name out of mobile history.......  

Ayan93
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,653
Message 12 of 22

will there be any software update for dual 4g Volte support.. because other phone with similar specifications supports it. 

please confirm.

pratikporwal
Paper Tape
Views: 1,655
Message 13 of 22

Motorola one power in India doesn't have dual 4g volte support, which is an essential feature now a days, Motorola in future software update will provide dual 4g volte support or not?

Gae
Punch Card
Views: 1,620
Message 14 of 22

Hello,

Motorola One does it have 4G+ / LTE-A ?

does it have WiFi ac?

civanna
Paper Tape
Views: 1,512
Message 15 of 22

i too also have interest by but lot of people complaining about camera performance not good.

and no dual support is thier any possiblilty to get in coming update.

otherwise moto one power is a good one 

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 1,428
Message 16 of 22

@civanna wrote:

i too also have interest by but lot of people complaining about camera performance not good.

and no dual support is thier any possiblilty to get in coming update.

otherwise moto one power is a good one 

Yes, dual SIM support is coming in a future update. We also expect additional camera features, and as soon as I have more details I will share them here.

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Matthewb91
Paper Tape
Views: 1,393
Message 17 of 22

I've always been a huge fan of Motorola. I am a long time Motorola user for over ten years. My second phone was the original flip Razr flowed by updated versions, and I've also had the candy bar Razr, the Motorola windows smartphone from forever ago, the first Droid Razr, the Droid Turbo, and currently the Droid turbo 2. All were pretty much top of the line at their times and were great phones. I've needed an upgrade for a while now and everything else that Moto has put out recently has not really been impressive. I was waiting for the moto one power to get a new phone, but obviously, for some reason, it doesn't make sense to offer a phone here that is decent and not a 1000 dollars. The Moto one power and even the normal version would literally fly off the shelf here. I might have to give up on the company if the one power or something similar doesn't come here soon.

Motorolaone
What's DOS?
Views: 1,168
Message 18 of 22

I bought this Motorola one power mobile only for camera... But when I get it.. I am very disappointed as it doesn't have more options in camera like "slow motion recording, panorama, face editing many options are not there.... can you please confirm whether this options will be available in next Android update...if not I want to sell it..so please confirm.
RishabhBansal
Serial Port
Views: 1,149
Message 19 of 22

The google lens is not showing copy paste tab above the selected text. Also object recognition is bad. Please fix the issue.

Submirth
What's DOS?
Views: 1,057
Message 20 of 22

Please let me know how to install mobile application which is not downloaded from Google play store?

Top Kudoed Authors