Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moto_one12
Blue Screen Again
Views: 566
Message 1 of 9

Wifi problem with Android 9.0 #MotorolaOne

Since I update my phone to 9.0 the wifi doesn't work properly, I can only use certain apps, but when i turn on mobile data all the apps open and refresh (like Twitter) And i also check out if was my router but in others routers it keeps happening, hope i got a solution soon.

Matt-Murdock
HDMI
Views: 497
Message 2 of 9

Re: Wifi problem with Android 9.0 #MotorolaOne

@Moto_one12 wrote:

Since I update my phone to 9.0 the wifi doesn't work properly, I can only use certain apps, but when i turn on mobile data all the apps open and refresh (like Twitter) And i also check out if was my router but in others routers it keeps happening, hope i got a solution soon.

That issue is there on my device as well my work related apps never worked with wifi and few third party apps dont work intermitently with wifi even though the data usage is not restricted in background  ("background data" )for indivudual app the work around i found was i enable mobile data first and let the apps refresh and then turn off mobile data and then enable the wifi after i do this the apps refreshes realtime and i get notifications on wifi .Another thing i noticed is since the feb update my wifi icon is broken.It takes multiple taps to either turn off the wifi or turn it on doest happen on single tap any more,did u notice anything like this since feb security update? . I just gave up on it and living with it Smiley Happy .

Edit : Typo, my device is moto one power though Smiley Very Happy

Ps : I do not work for Motorola, I'm just a consumer who owns a Motorola one power
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 436
Message 3 of 9

@Moto_one12 wrote:

Good day @Moto_one12,

Thank you for the report. We will contact you thru your email account. Please be aware.

Regards

Abigail

Moto_one12
Blue Screen Again
Views: 429
Message 4 of 9

Moto_one12
Blue Screen Again
Views: 426
Message 5 of 9

Yeah it also happens the same thing, I have to tap more than one time to turn on WiFi, and the only solution that i found until this moment its turning off WiFi and then turn it on again when i am in the app i want to use, like you said I'm living with it, but it's uncomfortable to do that all the time, hope in the next update it's all fixed 🤔
Moto_one12
Blue Screen Again
Views: 425
Message 6 of 9

Thanks for checking out my problem! I'll check my email for more information.
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 396
Message 7 of 9

@Matt-Murdock wrote:

@Moto_one12 wrote:

That issue is there on my device as well my work related apps never worked with wifi and few third party apps dont work intermitently with wifi even though the data usage is not restricted in background  ("background data" )for indivudual app the work around i found was i enable mobile data first and let the apps refresh and then turn off mobile data and then enable the wifi after i do this the apps refreshes realtime and i get notifications on wifi .Another thing i noticed is since the feb update my wifi icon is broken.It takes multiple taps to either turn off the wifi or turn it on doest happen on single tap any more,did u notice anything like this since feb security update? . I just gave up on it and living with it Smiley Happy .

Thanks for sharing us additional information. We have shared you a 'Private Message' please check and revert us back accordingly.

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

Matt-Murdock
HDMI
Views: 393
Message 8 of 9

@Agent_Swaraj wrote:

@Matt-Murdock wrote:

@Moto_one12 wrote:

Thanks for sharing us additional information. We have shared you a 'Private Message' please check and revert us back accordingly.

Regards,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

Thanks for reaching out . I have replied to it Smiley Happy

Ps : I do not work for Motorola, I'm just a consumer who owns a Motorola one power
Fatbob2
Paper Tape
Views: 235
Message 9 of 9

I have exactly the same issue but on a Moto g6. Did anyone find a fix for the issue ?

Top Kudoed Authors